Akhand Jaap @ Ilford

Oh my daaays akhand jaap was awesooooome!!! my hand is killing me - i was bangin the tamborine so hard haha :umm:

LOL, i know wat u mean, i went MENTAL, with the shanae, i even broke one!! lool, it was sooo confusng, one minute im bangin two together, next minute two of those metal discs are lying on the floor infront of me :umm: , until yesterday both my hands were literaly bruised and cut hahaha

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh loads got broken hahaha - it came to the point where i had to bang it on my leg or the floor cos my hand was aching...i had to keep stopping though to cover this little girls' head - she was really goin for it and the chuni kept falling off hehehe

yeh loads got broken hahaha - it came to the point where i had to bang it on my leg or the floor cos my hand was aching...i had to keep stopping though to cover this little girls' head - she was really goin for it and the chuni kept falling off hehehe

hahaha sameeee...lol the lil girls chunni kept fallin off but she was soo cute lol and the little kid who was messing about before haha he woz a joka...my hands still hurtin :umm: lol didnt realise at that time that it wud hurt so much rolleyes.gif

i wish theres another Akhand Jaap sooooooooon pray.gif