Disgraceful Ramgharia Slough Committee

msjskb

wot about these following party hall clown ramgharia Gurdwaras

around the country has anyone checked these aswell, i know Birmingham one does it definate Graham Street One, these are all the Ramgarhia around the UK as you see there's load there a diease if i've missed any please add and everyone get checking up on these Gurdwara if there near you

Ramgarhia Sikh Temple

81-83 Chelsea Road,

Easton,

Bristol,

BS5 6AS

0117 955 4929

Ramgharia Sikh Society Gurdwara

33-39 Ampthill Street,

Bedford,

Bedfordshire

MK42 9BT

01234 304455

Ramgharia Sikh Temple

69 Victoria Road,

Bedford,

Bedfordshire

MK42 9JR

Ramgharia Sabha Reading

234 London Road,

Earley,

Reading,

Berkshire

RG6 1AH

Ramgharia Gurdwara

Woodland Avenue,

Slough,

Berkshire

SL1 3BU

01753 525458

Ramgharia Sabha

10 Hadrians Drive,

Bancroft,

Milton Keynes

Buckinghamshire

MK13 0PP

Ramgarhia Sabha Sikh Temple

14-16 St. James Road,

Derby,

Derbyshire

DE23 8QX

01332 371811

Kent Ramgarhia Darbar Sikh Temple

63 Franklin Road,

Gillingham,

Kent

ME7 4DG

01634 576618

Ramgarhia Board Gurdwara

51 Meynell Road,

Leicester,

Leicestershire

LE5 3NE

0116 276 0765

Ramgharia Sabha Southall

53-57 Oswald Road,

Southall,

London

UB1 1HN

020 8574 5635

020 8843 1167

Ramgarhia Sikh Association

www.ramgarhia-association.freeserve.co.uk

Masons Hill,

Woolwich

London

SE18 6EJ

020 8854 1786

Ramgharia Sikh Gurdwara

10-14 Neville Road,

Forest Gate,

London

E7 9SQ

020 8471 0335

Ramgarhia Board Sikh Gurdwara Community Centre

2 Craven Street,

Northampton,

Northamptonshire,

NN1 3EZ

Ramgharia Sabha Nottingham

29-31 Percy Street,

Basford,

Nottingham,

Nottinghamshire

NG6 0GF

0115 979 1595

0115 854 3871

Ramgarhia Sikh Temple

141 Wheldon Road,

Fenton,

Stoke On Trent,

Staffordshire

ST4 4JG

01782 844940

Ramgharia Sikh Temple

25-29 Waverley Road,

Small Heath,

Birmingham,

West Midlands

B10 0EG

0121 773 0389

Ramgharia Sikh Temple

6-9 Graham Street,

Birmingham,

West Midlands

B1 3LA

0121 236 5435

Ramgarhia Board and Temple

Westbury Street,

Wolverhampton,

West Midlands

WV1 1JD

01902 426885

Ramgarhia Sabha

334 Newthampton Road East,

Wolverhampton,

West Midlands

WV1 4AD

01902 425156

Ramgarhia Gurdwara

1103 Foleshill Road,

Coventry,

West Midlands

CV6 6EP

024 7666 3048

024 7668 8208

Ramgarhia Sikh Temple

Victoria Hall,

720 Bolton Road,

Bradford,

West Yorkshire

BD3 OND

01274 632761

Ramgarhia Sabha

8-10 Chapeltown Road,

Sheepscar,

Leeds,

West Yorkshire

LS7 3AL

0113 262 5657

okk fateh ppl..

i fink protestingg @ parties is dumb.. cuzz the gurdwara allowing it..

the gurdwara shud b punished not the bargain hunters (yes i no they supporting beabi of dhan maharaj... buh a mass protest shud b organised agains ramgarhia commitee)

i wentt there todayy

godd i didnt wanna go in..

btw i dnt fink that hall has many uses thinkin bout it: yoga clas.. punjabi school.. das it..

nd singh sabha ant that much better slightly.. but they dnt support the new sikh school.. sumting i CANNOT UNDERSTAND.. :devil: :( y wud sikhs not suport a SIKH school... + i fink muslim ppl have donated a few grands.. wen i dnt fink our commitees have donated pennies... Waheguroo Sees ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

buh yee

ok in a slough young singhs local point of view..

what needs to be done:

on a sunday (after exams tongue.gif lool) during bhog.. singhs/singhniaan..all gatherr.. and sit upstairs!!!!!!!!!! in numbers..

sit quietly lissen to maharaj.. take in maharaj's words of wisdom lol..

let ourr presense b felt.. then

parchaar should be done outside the gurdwara.. with singhs/singhniaan handing out leaflets.. nd other singhs/singhnian doin chaupai sahib da paath.. lyk i saw on a previouss video thingy... giving parchaar.. do this.. and slowly the commitee will learn...

ALSO we need to do SEVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! because hardly noone does seva @ that gurdwara..

the langar is not on 24-7, and the singhs/singhniaan should all be in bana..we all should be ekta.. no devisions..

waheguroo ji ka khalsa

waheguroo ji ke fateh..

Bhul Chuck Maaf..

sorri if my post dnt make sense

Ramghria need to be sorted out,no more chairs and tables,no more vishkarama poojah,no more ardass for congress leaders,(like in 84 ramgharia southall did ardass for indira gandhi,and also gave out laddoos on the occasion of diwali,when at the same time singhs were being burned alive in Delhi),not only this they have a pics of namdhari gurus as well,Southall ramgharia is used a a by pass to get from one end of the broadway to the other by loads of people,who come in without heads covered,no one checks if they been smoking drinking and so on,even druggies come there,eg:young Somali kids,to use it as a short cut.The Upstairs 'Chanani' under which should be only Guru Mahraj,is placed along the whole of the front area not just the palki and you get people siting under it,on occasions they give parshad out with an ice cream scooper,not to mention ramgharia hall on southall broadway which hosts parties of all sorts.

okk fateh ppl..

the gurdwara shud b punished not the bargain hunters (yes i no they supporting beabi of dhan maharaj... buh a mass protest shud b organised agains ramgarhia commitee)

i wentt there todayy

btw i dnt fink that hall has many uses thinkin bout it: yoga clas.. punjabi school.. das it..

nd singh sabha ant that much better slightly.. but they dnt support the new sikh school.. sumting i CANNOT UNDERSTAND.. :devil: :umm: y wud sikhs not suport a SIKH school... + i fink muslim ppl have donated a few grands.. wen i dnt fink our commitees have donated pennies... Waheguroo Sees ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

buh yee

what needs to be done:

on a sunday (after exams tongue.gif lool) during bhog.. singhs/singhniaan..all gatherr.. and sit upstairs!!!!!!!!!! in numbers..

parchaar should be done outside the gurdwara.. with singhs/singhniaan handing out leaflets.. nd other singhs/singhnian doin chaupai sahib da paath.. lyk i saw on a previouss video thingy... giving parchaar.. do this.. and slowly the commitee will learn...

ALSO we need to do SEVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! because hardly noone does seva @ that gurdwara..

the langar is not on 24-7, and the singhs/singhniaan should all be in bana..we all should be ekta.. no devisions..

nd singh sabha ant that much better slightly.. but they dnt support the new sikh school.. sumting i CANNOT UNDERSTAND.. :( :umm: y wud sikhs notsuport a SIKH school... + i fink muslim pl have donated a few grands.. wen i dnt fink our commitees have donated pennies... Waheguroo Sees ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

waheguroo ji ka khalsa

waheguroo ji ke fateh..

Bhul Chuck Maaf..

I think thedoc and akular have made some valid suggestions. Rather than keep on re-creating the confrontational scenes having a presence in these specific Gurughars could prove a stronger advantage. Even attending the diwans in large numbers and providing your time to carry out sewa within those Gurughars not only increases the moral of the genuine members of that sangat but inadvertently the presence can pose a threat to the manmat management committee.

I have always mentioned my opinions on protesting and from my personal experiences of being involved in some of the protests (and seeing the aftermath of some of the more recent events), I still feel that the we (the UK Sikh youth) do not have the right frame of mind to passively protest without a confrontation coming about. We are either too easily manipulated by the political elders or someone will hijack the issue for their personal gain

I think we should hold protests agianst these manmat people.

I have been to a couple of protests in my time and thought they went really well. It can be done. We just have to understand what the reason is that we are there. If our elders come along and the sensible ones kinda control the young ones then we can do it. Lets try to be positive and do ardas to Maharaj.

one forgets that many of the singhs killed in delhi were of ramgharia origins

and also ramgharia gurdwara on newhampton road wolverhampton doesnt have a party hall

Derby Ramgarhia doesn't have a party hall. in fact this one is pretty good. It has Skhi to the max on a screen, simran, excellent kirtanees who do good prachar, including encouraging the sangat to receive amrit (although they do not do sanchars themselves), a regular sangat in weekdays in the morning divan (but very quiet in the evening) and a sangat that is from all 'jaat paats' including many of the regular, devoted sevedaars. However, there is still room for much more improvement........

okk fateh ppl..

i wentt there todayy

nd singh sabha ant that much better slightly.. but they dnt support the new sikh school.. sumting i CANNOT UNDERSTAND.. :devil: :umm: y wud sikhs not suport a SIKH school... + i fink muslim ppl have donated a few grands.. wen i dnt fink our commitees have donated pennies... Waheguroo Sees ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

buh yee

what needs to be done:

nd singh sabha ant that much better slightly.. but they dnt support the new sikh school.. sumting i CANNOT UNDERSTAND.. :( :umm: y wud sikhs notsuport a SIKH school... + i fink muslim pl have donated a few grands.. wen i dnt fink our commitees have donated pennies... Waheguroo Sees ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

waheguroo ji ka khalsa

waheguroo ji ke fateh..

Bhul Chuck Maaf..

I think thedoc and akular have made some valid suggestions. Rather than keep on re-creating the confrontational scenes having a presence in these specific Gurughars could prove a stronger advantage. Even attending the diwans in large numbers and providing your time to carry out sewa within those Gurughars not only increases the moral of the genuine members of that sangat but inadvertently the presence can pose a threat to the manmat management committee.

I have always mentioned my opinions on protesting and from my personal experiences of being involved in some of the protests (and seeing the aftermath of some of the more recent events), I still feel that the we (the UK Sikh youth) do not have the right frame of mind to passively protest without a confrontation coming about. We are either too easily manipulated by the political elders or someone will hijack the issue for their personal gain

I concur 100%. Go to Ramgarhia Slough and start to turn the thumbscrews slowly......you will get results.....Waheguru makes everything happen.....canvas support from the genuine sangat members (there are always devoted sangat members in every gurdwara), do kirtan, vichar, seva in the langar hall. This is the only way that longterm success can be achieved.

A reactionary approach will yield bad crop......an evolutionary seed will be strong and powerful....as gurbaani says.....'sahaj pukkay so mitha' . Many of the youth are 'hot blooded'-I apologise if I have offended anyone. i too was like this once and realised the way of Sikhi is pyaar and vichhar.....I realised this when it dawned upon me that I was a very very imperfect human being. How could I change others if i couldn't change myself.....the battle continues.