Clean Your Mind With Gurbani...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

A rich man came to see Baba Ravidas Ji and said to him "I am a very busy man, I have so many businesses to look after, so many people to see, I can only come and see you when I am free which isn’t very often, so please just hurry up and bless me with naam!"

Baba Ravidas said "Ok, I will see what I can do, but first can you get me some milk?"

The rich man thought is that it? Of course I can get you some milk I will bring it next time I come to see you, but I’m not sure when that will be, because I am a very busy man. Baba Ravidas said "No problem, you just come back with the milk when you have time."

A few weeks later the rich man came back to Baba Ravi Das Ji and he was carrying the biggest, most shiny, clean new bucket filled with beautiful pure milk.

Baba Ravidas had a bucket too; it was in the corner of his house. This bucket was very filthy and old; it had not been washed for a while. Baba Ravidas Ji told the rich man to pour the milk in this bucket. The rich man looked at the bucket and said no way, that bucket is really filthy. Baba Ravi Das ji said to the man, "the milk is for me, why are you bothered what you pour it into?"

The rich man replied, "I have brought you milk which is expensive, pure and beautiful, and you want me to pour it into a filthy bucket, the milk will be ruined and become like the bucket."

Baba Ravi Das Ji said "I don’t care just pour the milk in the bucket" The rich man said no way. Baba Ravi Das Ji said so there’s no way you are going to pour that milk in the bucket? The rich man said no way. Baba Ravi Das ji then said “Well how do you expect me to give you pure beautiful naam, when your mind and body is like my bucket?"

Bhul Chukh Maaf

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

• 2 weeks later...

vaheguroo ji ka khalsaa vaheguroo ji ki phatehi

truly amazin

just goes 2 show tht asmuch as we try and clean our self on the outside it will not clean your inside only gurbani can do that job

vaheguroo ji ka khalsa vaheguroo ji ki phatehi