Web Hosting And Domain Name Coupons

sskhalsa

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji kee fateh

I have just released CouponShock.com, a new website that has a database of various web hosting and domain name coupons. I will continually be adding more and more coupons to the collection. Next time you are ordering web hosting don't forget to visit the site and see if there is a discount available! You may want to Bookmark it so you don't forget in the future :T:

- Sandeep Singh

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji kee fateh

i recommend u to get more discount to registering for an affiliate program urself and then sign up by putting ur own discount code... let me explain... sandeep singh ji signed for crucialwebhosting 's affiliate and now he get 101$ for every referral ... he gives u 50$ to u from this and himself earns 51$ ... if u register urself for affiliate, and then eneter ur own code... u could get 101$... isn't it gr8...

Hanji a couple of them are affiliate links, but many are not. The idea of this site is for people to come here after they already know which web host they are getting to check for discount. Not to decide who to sign up with. It is essentially a database.