Girl 18 Y/o Converts To Islam - Bbc News Story

^^ calm down veera.

if the bibi had a dastaar, i think we are sorta assuming that her sikhi was strong. that might not be the case. if her sikhi was strong then she might have been blackmailed or forced to convert because i dont see a pyaar vali singhni leaving sikhi :lol:

I didn't assume her sikhi was strong or anything. Ik dujje di rees naal pehla amrit shak lennde but later fail to walk on that path. But again its Guru Ji who makes us walk on that path. It just hurts to see a bibi wearing a dastar being converted to islam and that too is being broadcast on tv :|

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its weird - there was a big uproar locally about this on saturday when news of this emerged. chain text messages sent around and so forth and sangat went down to the house of the family... a member of family went to the police station where they had a 15min meeting with the girl. The girl claims she willfully converted.

this is a 19yo amritdhaari girl in question...

Just to correct everyone the bibi dsntwear a dastaar. singhs know her and the family and can state that there SIKHI IS very very strong, obviously sumthing dodgy has been done and a lot of brainwashing. THIS IS VERY VERY SERIOUS may guru jee do kirpa.

2ndly i doubt the family met the girl as the cops ent allowing.

Its weird - there was a big uproar locally about this on saturday when news of this emerged. chain text messages sent around and so forth and sangat went down to the house of the family... a member of family went to the police station where they had a 15min meeting with the girl. The girl claims she willfully converted.

this is a 19yo amritdhaari girl in question...

Well that is even more saddening to hear ... :lol:

I'm not trying to make capital of this situation but I pray it will open up some very ignorant amritdhari brother's eyes. Usually they claim that the girls who convert are "Punjabi" and from sharabi kebabi backgrounds.

I hope this opens up your eyes to make you see that this is a major over simplification of the issue and shirking of the truth.

Guest Papi

i just fail to understand why would someone leave sikhi :lol: the only explanation i have is that they weren't into sikhi much in the first place. just being amritdhari doesn't gurantee there is pyaar.

i just fail to understand why would someone leave sikhi :lol: the only explanation i have is that they weren't into sikhi much in the first place. just being amritdhari doesn't gurantee there is pyaar.

That is what I was goin got say, but I didnt fearing I would get bashed on this forum to death- but ye 100% agree with what you just said ! Some1 would have said how do you know if this person is into Sikhi or not, but you see if they were then its hard for a true Sikh to get converted like this and then when in police protection say " It was done willingfully "... Shocking stuff