Girl 18 Y/o Converts To Islam - Bbc News Story

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Protect me O Lord, with thine own handsAll the desires of my heart are fulfilled.Let my mind rest under Thy Feet.Sustain me considering me Thine Own. (1)

Destroy, O Lord, all my enemies.And protect me with Thine Own Hands.May my family live in comfort and ease.Along with all my servants and disciples. (2)

Protect me O Lord, with Thine Own HandsAnd destroy this day all my enemies.May all my aspirations be fulfilled.Let my thirst for Thine name remain afresh. (3)

I may remember none else except Thee.And obtain all the boons from Thee.Let my servants and disciples cross the world ocean.All my enemies be singled out and killed. (4)

Protect me, O Lord with Thine Own Hands.And relieve me from the fear of Death.May thou ever bestow Thy favours on my side.Protect me, O Lord, the Supreme Destroyer. (5)

Protect me, O Lord, the Protector.O Lord, most dear, and protector of the saints.Friend of the poor, Destroyer of the enemies.Thou art the Master of the fourteen worlds. ( 6 )

In due time Brahma appeared in physical form.In due time Shiva incarnated.In due time Vishnu manifested himself.All this is the play of the Temporal Lord. (7)

The Temporal Lord, who created Shiva, the yogi.Who created Brahma, the Master of the Vedas.The Temporal Lord, who fashioned the entire world.I salute the same Lord. (8)

The Temporal Lord who created the whole world.Who created gods, demons and Yakshas.He is the only one from the beginning to the end.Consider Him only – my Guru. (9)

I salute Him, none else but Him.Who has created Himself and all His subjects.He bestows Divine virtues and happiness on his servants.He destroys the enemies instantly. (10)

He knows the inner feelings of every heart.He knows the anguish of both good and bad.From the ant to the solid elephant.He casts His Graceful Glance on all and feels pleased. (11)

He is painful when he sees his saints in grief.He is happy when he sees his saints happy.He knows the agony of everyone.He knows the innermost secrets of every heart. (12)

When the creator projected himself.His creation manifested itself in innumerable forms.When at anytime he withdraws his creation,All the physical forms are merged in him. (13)

All the bodies of living beings created in the worldSpeak about Him according to their understanding.But Thou, O Lord, live quite apart from everything.This fact is known to the Vedas and the learned. (14)

The Lord is formless, Sinless and Shelterless.He is the Primal Power, Blemishless, Beginningless and Unborn.The fool claims boastfully about the knowledge of His Secrets Which even the Vedas do not know. (15)

The fool considers Him a stone.But the great fool does not now any secret.He calls Shiva ‘The Eternal Lord’.But he does not know the secret of the Formless Lord. (16)

According to ones own intellectOne describes Thee differently.The limits of Thy creation cannot be known And how the world was fashioned in the beginning ? (17)

He hath only one unparalleled Form.He manifests Himself as a poor man or a King at different places.He created creatures from eggs, wombs and perspiration. Then he created the vegetable kingdom. (18)

Somwhere He sits joyfully as a King.Somewhere he contracts Himself as Shiva, the yogi.All his creation unfolds wonderful things.He, the Primal Power, is from the beginning and self-existent. (19)

O Lord, keep me now under thy protection.Protect my disciples and destroy my enemies.All the villains creating outrage,And all the infidels be destroyed in the battlefield. (20)

O Supreme Destroyer, those who sought Thy refuge,Their enemies met painful death.The purshas (persons) who fell at thy feet.Thou didst remove all their troubles. (21)

Those who meditate even once on the Supreme Being.Death cannot approach them.They remain protected in all times.Their troubles and enemies come to an end instantly. (22)

Upon whosoever Thou dost cast Thy favourable glance.They are absolved of sins instantly.They have all the wordly and spiritual pleasures in their homes.None of the enemies can even touch their shadow. (23)

He who remembered Thee even once,Thou didst protect him from the noose of Death.Those persons who repeated Thy Name.They were saved from poverty and attacks from enemies. (24)

O, the Lord of the Sword, I seek Thy refuge.Protect me with Thine Own Hands.Bestow Thy help on me at all times.And protect me from the designs of my enemies. (25)

Guys let's not go mad on Britiah Sikh Lad. He is wrong in criticising this Bibi about whose situation he doesn't know about but he has his heart in the right place, each Sikh will feel the pain of this girl's family and for some the easiest way to get rid off some of that pain is to criticise that girl. He isn;t using this episode to try and say I TOLD YOU SO. He is just trying to cope with the hurt that each Sikh must be feeling right now. When we read these kinds of reports, it hurts and rightly so because it is like losing a family member. But he is right that too many Amritdharis just brush off conversions as just someone who was a Punjabi rather than a Sikh. We should learn from this episode, the shorter term effort should be to bring her back to Sikhi and show her that she is not along and she has 20 million brothers and sisters who are with her. The longer term is for us to learn from this and make the changes in our thinking and create the resources to counter the evil that is being done to our brothers and sisters.

BSL Bro just calm down, lot's of Sikhs feel the same as you do that every Sikh whether they are Amritdhari, keshdhari or Monay are in danger from this evil cult. Put your JOSH into doing Ardas for this Bibi and any others who are in danger from this cult. For now your JOSH should be towards doing Ardas.

Guest Papi
I hope those "singhs" are reading every post of mine in this thread. I hope one of those singhs have the balls to reply back to my posts in this thread unless they're too busy eating crow.
punjabi link, you should keep your ego in check, as should i. we should be united here, and here you are trying to start an argument

PS, to everyone else, dont be so quick to judge. from someone that knew the bibi, they say she was chardikala. guru sahib kirpa karan. pray.gif

Guys let's not go mad on Britiah Sikh Lad. He is wrong in criticising this Bibi about whose situation he doesn't know about but he has his heart in the right place. But he is right that too many Amritdharis just brush off conversions as just someone who was a Punjabi rather than a Sikh. We should learn from this episode, the shorter term effort should be to bring her back to Sikhi and show her that she is not along and she has 20 million brothers and sisters who are with her. The longer term is for us to learn from this and make the changes in our thinking and create the resources to counter the evil that is being done to our brothers and sisters.

BSL Bro just calm down, lot's of Sikhs feel the same as you do that every Sikh whether they are Amritdhari, keshdhari or Monay are in danger from this evil cult. Put your JOSH into doing Ardas for this Bibi and any others who are in danger from this cult. For now your JOSH should be towards doing Ardas.

Ok i will take on board what you have said. But my irratness come from the view that - how can u turn yer back on Sikhki after the kurbainiar, our religion is no "khat" than others.

I hope those "singhs" are reading every post of mine in this thread. I hope one of those singhs have the balls to reply back to my posts in this thread unless they're too busy eating crow.
punjabi link, you should keep your ego in check, as should i. we should be united here, and here you are trying to start an argument

PS, to everyone else, dont be so quick to judge. from someone that knew the bibi, they say she was chardikala. guru sahib kirpa karan. pray.gif

Fair enough.

Now I just hope all the Sikh extremists here keep their mouth shut next time and accept all Sikhs (monay, keshdhari, amritdhari) as one.

:lol:

Guest Papi

you know what instead of sitting here and typing away filth, if every one here would do one chaupai sahib da paath, and do ardaas for this bibi, i bet she'll come around in no time. but noooooo, who wants to read bani, we all just like to argue. :ysad:

Many of these newly converted women leave the country either to meet the family of their newly acquired friends/ boyfriends/fake husbands. Those who do not want to go are sometimes told that their parents (parents of newly converted women) are very angry and their lives as well as the lives of their friends ( new friends) are in danger. So they should flee the country temporarily. After a few months they return without the girl. She is left behind and forced into flesh trade or sold to some rich man from the Gulf countries. The educated British Sikh girls seem to fetch the highest price.

This is what Dr. Sangat Singh writes about this in the latest edition of his book "Sikhs in History" 5th Edition. Chapter 14 - Future of Sikhs : page 602

" ---------- helped to bolster a number of organized Pakistani groups in the United Kingdom - North West, Midland, London and all over Europe to entice the impressionable, teenage Sikh girls into façade of a marriage; and these girls have by and large ended up in prostitution houses in Pakistan, or have been sold to elderly Arab Shaikhs in the Gulf countries. This has not been the work of individuals, but of organized gangs, who have at their disposal limitless funds. Pakistani youth is used as front person for the Sikh girls, and the girls from other parts of India ---- "

well it looks like she might of wilfully converted. but its best not to speculate.

only time will tell what exactly has happened. she may have been forced or coerced ect.

i dont mean this the wrong way. but maybe sikh girls are just easy targets becuase they are not that clever?

and why did she move to birmingham? thats a bit drastic. why didnt she just tell her parents that she's converted ect.