• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...
What r ur guys views of the KLF's chief

from wht i've heard hes more an isi agent than khalistani

is this true?

SunnyBondySingh or whatever your name is, you are writing from Brussels the European HQ of RAW. That would suggest a lot about your relationships.

You foolishly questioned Dr. Sekhon's Khalistani credentials, have got to be a GOI agent as you haven't foggiest idea about what the great things this great gentleman did during the 1980's and 1990's. I won't dignify your question/comments.

You will not be responding to any of your questions or comments.

i was just asking

and no i'm have no links to raw

u question me??

Iam writing from Khalistan House, Brussels, son of SS Jalwehra founder of it. And if u question me talk to president of Khalistan, Dr. Gurmit Singh Aulakh, he also knows me.

And not all sikhs living in Brussels are raw agents!

lols

i was just asking

and no i'm have no links to raw

u question me??

Iam writing from Khalistan House, Brussels, son of SS Jalwehra founder of it. And if u question me talk to president of Khalistan, Dr. Gurmit Singh Aulakh, he also knows me.

And not all sikhs living in Brussels are raw agents!

lols

In that case, Sir may I ask from where you heard these stories about Dr. Sekhon? Did you read about them in a magazine or hear about them from the TV or internet? Can you please tell me where Dr. Sekhon is currently residing? Finally, can you please tell me what you know about Dr. Sekhon?

Thanks,

Provide....

http://www.sikhsangat.com/style_images/23g...icons/icon7.gif

http://www.sikhsangat.com/style_images/23g...icons/icon7.gif

Sir, I just know he is the chief of Khalistan Liberation Front (allmost all of his other members are either in jail or Shaheed). I once heard that he was the blue-eyed boy of ISI. And I think he is either residing in Pakistan or Canada (I am not sure tough). I even read on a site. And I know that he is the chief of KLF, and KLF is a great Sikh organisation which had members like Late Jagwinder Singh Bittu, Dr. Davinderpal Singh Bhullar Deepak... I just asked because i wasn't sure.

By the way, from where are you talking? (which country)

Dr. Sekhon is one of many young Sikhs who gave away their lives for the cause of the panth. He was responsible for the Radu kidnapping which resulted in the unofficial release of a large number of Singhs. They were originally targeting the Russian ambassador but accidentally mistook the Romanian ambassador's car instead. Once in their possession they hid him by driving him around in a milk truck for weeks until his release. Due to acts of genocide that started to occur soon after Operation Bluestar, Dr. Sekhon was drawn into the Khalistan freedom movement being very close to Bittu. The Indian media can say what they want as they have little to work with so their information is highly unreliable. He belongs to a minority of Khalistani Sikhs in that he is a highly educated and a critical thinker. Zafarwal Sahib may say whatever he may wish about Dr. Sekhon, however, it is to be noted that Dr. Sekhon never surrendered whilst Zafarwal did.

He is also responsible for two terrific attacks on Saini and Bitta. These two were responsible for a large amount of genocide committed against Sikh civilians. Another is Tandon (BJP) of Ludhiana.

In short he falls in the ranks of one of the most effective Khalistani fighters. For this reason, its important not to questions such a persons' credibilities or capabilities. Almost all Khalistani leaders in the west have been made a mockery of the sacrifices of these great young men and so I have little faith in them whether he may be Aukhakh or anyone else. Most Khalistani SIkhs in the west have made Khalistani into either a business or past time.

Perhaps if you hear anything about him, you could let me know.

GurFateh

First and Second Paragraph - Thanks for the information.

//In short he falls in the ranks of one of the most effective Khalistani fighters.//

Agree

//For this reason, its important not to questions such a persons' credibilities or capabilities.//

Agree, but what to do about the propaganda that both parties (Indian Media and Sikh Media) have done. Many Sikhs dare to say that Shaheed Gurbachan Singh JI Manochal or Shaheed Bhai Talvinder Singh Babbar were GOI agents, due to the Govt. propaganda. But on other side some real kharkoos had/have become black-cats, famous example is Jasbir Sin Rode.

So its really difficult to believe who is a real kharkoo and who is black-cat.

//Almost all Khalistani leaders in the west have been made a mockery of the sacrifices of these great young men and so I have little faith in them whether he may be Aukhakh or anyone else. Most Khalistani SIkhs in the west have made Khalistani into either a business or past time. //

Agree partially, not all Khalistanis in west are like that. Take for example Dr. Aulakh or my father and many other... Dr. Aulakh hasnt been to his homeland since 22 years, same with my father. But one other side we have people like Bhupinder Singh Holland who betrayed Khalistan and went to India and met people like Rulda Sin and LK Advani, and honoured them.