Pritam Singh Sekhon

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bhaji, i once read a post detailed explaining how he became cat

but i dont find the site anymore

during kharkuvaad-era he became a kharkoo but then became police informer of punjab police

he some time ago had meetings with RSS

waheguru knows what they have/had discussed

and many mores

Click Here

"bit of a weak <banned word filter activated> who made deals with indian gov to save his life "

"even the taksal disowned jasbir rode

its common knowledge he was released from jodhpur by rajiv gandhi and then came up with the idea of 'puran azadi' but INSIDE india!!!

so he didnt do a deal ????

why do u think no khalistani speaks to him anymore! "

I have repeated time and again on this forum, MY FAMILY HAD AND STILL HAS FAMILY RELATIONS WITH DAMDAMI TAKSAL EVER SINCE THE TIME OF SANT GURBACHAN SINGH JI, and I will repeat it again, JASBIR "SARKARI" SINGH RODE is a mole.

That basically he sold out after so many sacrifices were made for Khalistan and still are being made, he turned round and got in bed with the government and started asking for 'puran azadi'. The guy cannot be trusted.

Click Here

""... that former Akal Takht Jathedar Bhai Jasbir Singh Rode was thrust upon the SGPC by the Central intelligence agencies and appointed the Takht head. ""

""Regarding the role of Bhai Jasbir Singh Rode, Mr Sarabjit Singh said there was no better proof of this than the resignation of the then (1988) IGP (Border range) Chaman lal, who quit in protest against the manner the Central agencies were guiding Bhai Jasbir Singh.

""

""Appointment and character of Jasbir Singh Rode as Jathedar Akal Takht in March 1988 and his replacement two months later by Harcharan Singh Dilli. – Inspector General (Border) Chaman Lal’s outburst about the Government’s hand in promoting terrorism in Punjab and it having a finger in every militant pie.""

The issue of Khalistani from a strategic prospective is one of primarily military and military intelligence nature and secondarily diplomatic. Negotiations would come afterwards but only once a solid military achievement has been secured such as the balkanization of India. When I mean military I will leave that to be an open ended definition. Once the muscle has been flexed and a certain strategic objective has been achieved, will the negotiations begin.

The Sikh leaders in the west have neither skill. Many are not very educated and those who are, are living so far away from their dusty Punjab that they would hardy qualify. I am sure your father is an honest Sikh and a fine gentleman and Khalistani. As far as Dr. Aulakh is concerned he is no different from the other Sikh leaders.

A prerequisite for all the actors within the Khalistan freedom movement would be their willingness to give up their life. How many of us "keyboard warriors" are willing to go that far in real terms? How many of our Sikh leaders would be willing to give up their lifestyles let alone give up their lives for the sake of Khalistan? Just look back in recent history and you will see real Sikh leaders and Sikh warriors who walked the walked i.e. Sikh gurus, Sukha Singh Mehtab Singh, Sikh generals, Sardar Khalra, even Simranjeet Singh Mann and Bittu (at least they are fighting on the battlefield), Sekhon, Budhsinghwala, Labsingh, Manochal etc.

They all had one thing in common that is missing in our SIkh leaders in the west and to an extent in India and that is that they have resigned to wager their lives for the sake of Khalistan. Its gives us comfort to think that we are doing something for our panth while living in west by keeping the movement alive but really we are just an actor in the propaganda game and nothing more because propaganda is only going to go so far and if the real goods aren't delivered that the propaganda affect will fizzle out.

Alukh did a few good things at start but then that wore thin. Since then he hasn't been able to come up with a new game plan because there no other game plan other than to go the route of our great ancestors and take the fight to our enemy. The fact that he hasn't traveled to India in 22 years not a certificate to anything.Remember that Khalistan is far away in Punjab and not here in the West.

Rode and most people in his family are cats. Lakhbir Rode is just waiting to go back to India once he negotiates the right price and grows old enough. Remember a rule that "75% of all houses in Rode village a groomed "mukhbars"". Its always your neighbours who know the most about you. The same is for Sursingh, Panjwar, Sultanwind villages etc. When the entrance to Dr. Sekhon's home was blocked off in his native Dulma village, it was his neghbours who robbed the place. When the Sikhs in Delhi were attacked it was their neighbours who did the most amount of damage.

If it happens that Dr. Sekhon is no more than why haven't his US based Sikh backers informed his loved ones? This is the pathetic nature of the Khalistan movement and its participants.

In short the existing Sikh leadership is capable of nothing but internal destruction so don't hold your hopes for them for too long. The only decent person I can think of is Bittu but he alone can't do everything. Ask yourselves where you plan to be 20 years from now? Do you see yourselves waiting for others to make a move or do you see yourselves as being more assertive and writing your own history. You certainly don't want to be writing these forum messages for the next 20-years.

GurFateh....

First and Second Paragraph - Thanks for the information.

//In short he falls in the ranks of one of the most effective Khalistani fighters.//

Agree

//For this reason, its important not to questions such a persons' credibilities or capabilities.//

Agree, but what to do about the propaganda that both parties (Indian Media and Sikh Media) have done. Many Sikhs dare to say that Shaheed Gurbachan Singh JI Manochal or Shaheed Bhai Talvinder Singh Babbar were GOI agents, due to the Govt. propaganda. But on other side some real kharkoos had/have become black-cats, famous example is Jasbir Sin Rode.

So its really difficult to believe who is a real kharkoo and who is black-cat.

//Almost all Khalistani leaders in the west have been made a mockery of the sacrifices of these great young men and so I have little faith in them whether he may be Aukhakh or anyone else. Most Khalistani SIkhs in the west have made Khalistani into either a business or past time. //

Agree partially, not all Khalistanis in west are like that. Take for example Dr. Aulakh or my father and many other... Dr. Aulakh hasnt been to his homeland since 22 years, same with my father. But one other side we have people like Bhupinder Singh Holland who betrayed Khalistan and went to India and met people like Rulda Sin and LK Advani, and honoured them.

Provide, I agree with everything you said. But we have to see in which situation our panth is. A pakhandi Gurmita Ramu Rahima, dares to do beadbi of Shri Guru Gobind SIngh Ji MAharaj, and nothing happens. Hardcore Hindus burn effigies of Sant Ji and nothing happens... Well Mann and co beated Harish Singla but thats not enough. Time is witness, that whenever one challenged or degraded Sikhi, he was punished by the Singhs of the gurus. Be it Indira Gandhi, Massa Ranghar, Lalit Makhan or somebody else. But since 1992, when the movement was crushed, many papis are roaming around, instead of decreasing their number is increasing. These people include: KanwarPal Sin Gill, Sumedh Saini, SS Virk, Izhar Alam or pakhandis like Nang Phoola, Luchha Sauda head,