Pritam Singh Sekhon

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually it was Shaheed Bhai Gurbachan Singh iµJi Manochal who wanted to participate in politics, but then Sohan Singh called him an GOI agent and left the meeting.

Today we can see who the GOI agent and who the Jujharoo is.

rode and his family are cats? if you serioudly believe that you dont know oure history. many of rode's famiily have become shaheed for Khalistan.

In 1991 when elections were announced , bittu wanted boycott of elections and sohan singh wanted to particpate. Sohan Singh correctly said that if a congress govt come to power in punjab the movenment will suffer. on this point bittu threatened to kill him . sohan singh backed down, and we know the rest. If the akalis attested the elections it was a certainty that Maan would come to power in Punjab as Chief Minister, andthe Khalistan movement would gain impetus, both nationally and internationally.

im not surprised that sohan singh gave up, he was dealing with people who didnt kow what they were doing.

bittu now talks about panchayat akali leadership. but will he allow others to voice thier views if they are different from his.

the same with zaffarwal as well, he knew the movement has been destroyed by our own stupidity.

Guest PunjabSingh
Actually it was Shaheed Bhai Gurbachan Singh iµJi Manochal who wanted to participate in politics, but then Sohan Singh called him an GOI agent and left the meeting.

Today we can see who the GOI agent and who the Jujharoo is.

Bittu has time and again said(even during the Alamgir izlaas)that mistakes were indeed made during the Khalistan movement of the 1980/90's and he further said that such mistakes are made during freedom struggles .At the same time he said that we must learn from these mistakes and try not to repeat them .Perhaps he was referring to the internecine fighting that took place during the Khalistan struggle .

It seems Bittu has learnt his lesson and is refraining from indulging in fighting with other Sikh groups like Mann dal although they (Mann dal) have been stooping to very low degree of mud slinging and even personal attacks against Bittu.Mann dal has not learnt anything .

I have been a SAD(Amritsar) supporter since the beggining because I was of the view that Mann dal is the only party fighting for Sikh rights against all odds .I have voted just once in my life so far and that too for a Mann dal candidate though I was quite sure he will not win and he didnt .But I voted for Mann dal to keep by concious clear and during that election there was no call for boycott .

During the same time Maghi mela time arrived at Muktsar and I attended the Mann dal conference which was very poorly attended .I remember Mann and Sucha Singh Chhoteypur(who later left Mann dal)were on the stage .When Mann stood up to give the lecture it was as if some child was lecturing .With repeated brakes and his body language didnt show much confidence .Moreover very few people were in the pandal.It must be noted that this state of affairs was few years "after" the Sikh nation had given a landslide victory to Mann dal during the Lok Sabha elections. So Ive been Mann dal supporter since day one.

At that time Bittu was not on the Sikh political scene but when Bittu was released and he merged with Mann dal Sikhs were very happy and a new hope rose amongst Sikhs .It must be remembered that when Mann dal got a landslide victory Bittu was heading the SSF who helped the dal in it's victory .But when Mann and his spoons(chamchas) in a fit of jealousy and ego threw out Bittu and many other SAD(Amritsar) leaders from the party,it pained many Sikhs and exposed the true face of Mann and company .The way Mann dal is trying to discredit the SAD Amritsar presidium and Bittu almost on a daily basis shows their true nature.

Mann dal has been trying to compare the gatherings at Mann dal and the Presidium conferences to show they are more popular .Everyone knows how gatherings are made during political conferences in Punjab.But at the same time Mann should remember that Bittu is relatively very knew to politics compared to him.Keeping that in mind Mann should compare gatherings at his earlier conferences with that of the presidium's initial conferences .Mann dal conferences used to have much smaller gatherings compared to SAD Amritsar presidium conferences.

The basic difference between Mann and Bittu is that Bittu is in favour of confronting anti Sikh forces by bringing together all Sikhs cutting across party lines ,that he why he formed the Khalsa Action Committee ,whereas Mann is egoistic and wants his name to be on top .He can not bear any other person gaining popularity apart from himself .Mann is more interested in vote politics whereas Bittu is more interested in Sikh issues.An example of Mann's vote politics is when he visited a Hindu temple in Sangrur just prior to the state elections just to please the Hindu vote bank but he still didnt get their votes but instead lost his own party's votes also for once again changing his stance(for which he is quite famous).

Although my personal view may be very insignificant but I feel that a majority of SAD(Amritsar) cadres have similar views and would like Mann and company to stop their tirade against SAD Amritsar(Presidium) and Bittu immediately .

Harjot Singh Brar