Khalistan Question

TheVampire

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bhen ji what is this book called??? and if possible where could one purchase this book? (in canada)

In Search Of the True Guru

By: Bhai Rama singh ji (from Manmukh to Gursikh)

I got this book from my friend but check your local sikh literature shop. If you live in the toronto area go to Sucha Sauda.

I'm all for Khalsa rule... heck who wouldn't? But can anyone tell me how they think this should be achieved? Also, once it IS achieved? Then what? :lol: We all know the hundreds of problems plaguing Punjab, whenever I post a thread asking for help to sort them out...the forum falls silent....funny that eh

Guest Narinder Singh
I'm all for Khalsa rule... heck who wouldn't? But can anyone tell me how they think this should be achieved? Also, once it IS achieved? Then what? :lol: We all know the hundreds of problems plaguing Punjab, whenever I post a thread asking for help to sort them out...the forum falls silent....funny that eh

Veerji, its pretty simple, we would have our own voice, our own representation, and a place we can call home. The main reason why no one knows who Sikhs are today is simply because we're powerless in every way, no media, no political power, no laws that protect our religious rights, the list goes on. The reason why we have so many problems in punjab is because it has been controlled by a regime thats hell bent on destroying it, but when the Khalsa ruled, punjab was flourishing, why is that?

Every community has the right to practice their beliefs freely without any interference, that includes the Sikhs.

Fateh.

^agree however, look at our current leaders...are they just gonna disappear after we get Khalistan and when we get new leaders who should they be? Theres nuff problems with castes, jatha's etc....then theres corruption and what not...these problems are unlikely to disappear...

Guest Narinder Singh
^agree however, look at our current leaders...are they just gonna disappear after we get Khalistan and when we get new leaders who should they be? Theres nuff problems with castes, jatha's etc....then theres corruption and what not...these problems are unlikely to disappear...

Our current leaders have been hand picked by the traitors of our kaum, those traitors are fully supported by the indian government. As for "selecting" real leaders that will put the well being of the Panth before themselves, that will be tough at first, but that shouldnt discourage us.

And keep in mind that every nation has problems.

Fateh.

yeh but i think the reason why a lot of people are against khalistan is cos of lack of faith init.... if u have faith in your leaders, your religion, why be against? Parchaar is needed before we do anything I think...big problem is the fact that we jump in without thought or planning....big problem

In the past there have been disputes amongst Sikhs even in the time of the Gurus , this did not stop them from establishing a Khalsa Raj. Many people challenged the Guru Sahibs, several of the Misls fought against each other , but eventually the Sikhs achieved their rule. If India had not been given to Nehru and Gandhi by Britain they could not have organised much.

Can you name a single Indian politician that is not corrupt, has helped bring justice and is actually doing something for the people? They are split by cast BSP, BJP, DMK, Congress,Communists etc But they seem to be running a big country OK, why can't Sikhs?

Guest Narinder Singh
yeh but i think the reason why a lot of people are against khalistan is cos of lack of faith init.... if u have faith in your leaders, your religion, why be against? Parchaar is needed before we do anything I think...big problem is the fact that we jump in without thought or planning....big problem

The leaders arent "our" leaders as the Panth didnt select them, and if there's a lack of faith it should be in the Indian government giving Sikhs their God given rights.

We dont want to do parchaar, we dont want to be leaders, we want someone to tell us what to do. What we do want is some messiah to come down to earth to lead us to liberation, but in reality, the true leader never left us (Guru Panth, Guru Granth).

In order to do any real parchaar that will bring huge change, we need to be free. For example, doing parchaar on sikhi when there are no laws limiting the number of tekhe (boose houses) opened in punjab is useless.

Fateh.