Khalistan Question

TheVampire

Ok thats not what I meant by unity but never mind that... when I say sant sipahi's - fighting for a righteous cause does not necessarily mean physical fight (not that I'm 100% against that - just dont see how that will achieve a sikh state)....and it's al good and well us talking about this jio but what's the next step? All it takes is one person I'm sure...do we sit around and wait for that person or what? How are you heoping it will happen?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Khalistan, some people are for it, some people are against it, some people are undecided, some don't care (don't care about India or Punjab)

I say let the Sikhs living in India decide whether they want Khalistan or not. If they feel Sikhs don't need Raj, then ok, the Indian Government thinks the same thing....wait the Indian Government thinks Sikhs are Hindus....no worries, there's a Sikh Prime Minister, one phone call should get that cleared up....

"Explanation II.—In sub-clause (b) of clause (2), the reference to Hindus shall be construed as including a reference to persons professing the Sikh, Jaina or Buddhist religion, and the reference to Hindu religious institutions shall be construed accordingly."

Sikhs already lost Raj before....wait about 15 more years....Punjab will also be lost....you know the "Sikh majority state"....

So true!!!

So many bhaiyes that are coming from UP and Bihar... All hindus..

Hindu population is already 46% (Sikh is 63, 1% muslim and other)

46% thats almost half!!!

lol let me guess what white people would be posting on their forums regarding punjabis .....

• 7 months later...
if Sikhs today can not even run a Gurdwara without fighting like dogs, then how are we going to run a state?

The Panth is now divided more than ever before.

exactly, 50% of youth are drug users in punjab, most sikh youth don't know anythign about sikhi most are cutting their hair, most khalistanis are in canada and england just yelling khalistan with out a plan or any strategys

My question is for khalistanis how do they plan on getting khalistan??

Why waste time on khalistan and not on fixing issues in sikh community and getting justice for sikhs, thats were these guys who scream khalistan should spend their energy.

Seriously no khalistani can answer this question how does any khalistani plan on getting khalistan, when punjab's economy is going down, more kids dropping out of school, more kids cutting hair, drug use going up, prositution comming into punjab, i always stress this and brought this up with the <banned word filter activated> gurdwara leaders who still yell khalistan while hiding in canada, why not focus on fixing the problems in sikh community rather then wasting money and energy on chanting khalistan when every day its less and less likely its going to happen.???

I'm all for Khalsa rule... heck who wouldn't? But can anyone tell me how they think this should be achieved? Also, once it IS achieved? Then what? :D We all know the hundreds of problems plaguing Punjab, whenever I post a thread asking for help to sort them out...the forum falls silent....funny that eh

i agree, their's no plan for getting khalistan but ppl still blow their money on chanting it.