Unseen Pics Of Shaheed Harjinder Singh Jinda

Guest militant singh

Guest militant singh

@ 1st i ddnt believe it but it really is Shaheed Bhai Harjinder Singh Jinda

post-3632-1181699180.jpgpost-3632-1181699193.jpgpost-3632-1181699153.jpg

I salute both heroz Jinda & Sukha who bought 2 justice da enemys of da Panth d_oh.gif

post-3632-1181699388.jpg

Guest militant singh
Think i resemble him in the mona form.....lolz

These pics show he was just an ordinary youngster like us, could have lived in moh of maya(life), but circumstances inspired him to dedicate his life to gurus' sikhi.

May waheguru inspire us all.

Vry true ordinary individualz wid normal lives,look hw normal he looks,js lke any other person on holidy wid his family,

He was truly blessed by Akal Purkh

jst shws da Guru can bless any1

Guest militant singh
On a positive note i think we all can draw inspiration fron these fotos tht if bhai jinda cud give up everything including his family in the testing times y can't we???? We all shud be geared up as well to be ready to surrender everything to sikhi and be fearless.

yh & on anova note we shuld not automatically bash peepz if they monas,we wnt 2 bring thm closer 2 sikhi nt drive em away,this shws tht moneh can turn in2 singhz over nite and shake da roots of tyrannical empirez

Depends how much passion u've got for sikhi. All my friends in panjab r money and patits but dare u do beadbi of gurus nd sikhi in front of them nd you'll get thrashed. It's just that ppl there are so ignorant abt sikhi and don't realise the importance of bana and rehit that they don't realise how bid sacrilege they commit when they cut hair etc but are still proud to be sikh.

If proper parchar is done the youthful panjabi sikh energy can be properly channelled into forming saint soldiers ....that's exactly what sant bhindranwale did.......but govt. won't let that happen at any cost coz they know it's gonna be troublesome for them.

Cricticising money or patits won't help,all it's gonna do is create more divide. Strong parchar can reach out to the hearts of the lowest of the low and can ignite the passion.

yeah just kills the indian media's and indian gov't's portrayal of sikh jhujaroo singhs as some pakistani backed psychos who conspired to undermine an already morally undermined Indian nation.

sikh freedom fighters were people just like us, doin there thing, when all of a sudden sri akal takhat sahib is a heap of rubble and as history is witness, anakh doesn't take long in sikhs, to engulf the heart and mind.

we tolerate everything and everyone, except for outright planned beadbi.

parnaam shaheedan nu.

I've not posted on here for a very long time but seeing these pictures brought back some fabulous memories.

I visited the home of Bhai Saahib Bhai Harjinder Singh Jinda two years ago... upon walking into their living room, I saw a picture much like the ones above... I couldn't stop staring at it, mesmeriesd, thinking I have seen him somewhere before, but couldn't quite make out where. Mata Gurnam Kaur (Bhai Saahib's mother) asked me if I knew who the picture was of... I stared a little longer before answering, "Is it Bhai Saahib" Mata jee smiled.. of course it was him... they went over the the picture, removed it from the wall and handed it to me. It sits in my room to this day.

The pic I have is of Bhai Saahib at a time when they were working in --- BOLLYWOOD! Mata Jee said, they used the fact that they were monae to their advantage; they worked for the biggest Indian industry and even had a picture of Indira Gandhi with them, they would dupe their colleagues by putting a mala around her pic and putting dhoof (incence sticks) nearby. This was all part of their master plan. Even at the time when the above pics were taken, they knew that they were going to keep their kesh and becomes our Guroo's own.

Everyone should draw inspiration from these Mahan Shaheeds.. they (Harjinder Singh, Sukhdev Singh and Baljinder Singh (Rajoo)) did sangat of Sant Jee long before their mission started and the intensity and love for Sikh came along before even then. When Mata Jee returns to the UK (shortly) all should do sangat with them, and realise the beauty of prem which took these souls to walk the saffron coloured battlefield of shaheedi.