Sant Waryam Singh Ratwara Sahib

PAL 07

fateh,

b4nd4 youv'e read this thread very late and that link is now filling up with new keertan, that is nearly ready for blowing you guy's brains out !!!!!

if you go to sfsikhcenter.org, the katha - guruu di mahaanta- is there from which daas recorded it.

heres the shortcut to it

http://www.sfsikhcenter.org/multimedia/lis...atwara+Sahib%29

anyway kam1825 has already given us a link to a video about this topic which is the same as the audio sample that daas provided.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 years later...

fateh,

listen to the following divan, sant waryam singh gets maharj's darshan whilst doing katha .........

and its all recorded on tape whilst its actually happening. the sangat go mental and sant waryam singh goes mast .......... click on the link and listen particularly carefully towards the end of the divan

http://www.sfsikhcen...ee%20Parabh.mp3

Please can you provide an updated link to the katha?

Also, I know this is an old post, but can you specify exactly where? Does Sant Ji actually say they are having darshan?

• 1 year later...

Please can you provide an updated link to the katha?

Also, I know this is an old post, but can you specify exactly where? Does Sant Ji actually say they are having darshan?

yeah, can anyone update the link, i really want to listen to this audio or does anyone know the name of the recording?

It is on Gurmatveechar. the diwan is called jin prem kiyo tin hi prabh paiyo, the one from 2000.Sant ji got darshan of maharaaj in vyapak saroop in sangat. Also i could be wrong but i think that this was Sant ji's last diwaan as they did bairaag about leaving sangat and read the dharna "kite honge sanjogi". you can hear the sangat crying in the background in the end too.

It is on Gurmatveechar. the diwan is called jin prem kiyo tin hi prabh paiyo, the one from 2000.Sant ji got darshan of maharaaj in vyapak saroop in sangat. Also i could be wrong but i think that this was Sant ji's last diwaan as they did bairaag about leaving sangat and read the dharna "kite honge sanjogi". you can hear the sangat crying in the background in the end too.

didnt find the one from 2000, but found one from 1998 with same title. Could you please link it? Thanks