Any News On "the Girl"

WJKK WJKF

Do you mean they gave her alcohol to break her amrit and then blackmailed her? or Do you mean they gave her some sort of drug mixed into a normal drink to affect her mind state and then converted her?

Any info would be great

U CAN PUT THESES PILLS IN TO A GLAS OF WATER U WUDNT NO THE DIFFERENCE - IT DONT CHANGE COLOUR OF THE DRINK -

SOME HAVE GONE DOWN THE RD OF BLACK MAJIC.

we will just have to wait for any news, its a bit strange though how no one seems to know what exactly happened to this bhenji and where she is now. unless the family want privacy which we should respect. and yeah they do put a pill in drinks i believe its called the GBH drug.

i really did think that up north was where these conversions took place but i was wrong this is happening all over the UK. this is quite worrying that some guys would go to such extremes to convert sikh girls. i think we should really be aware and alert anything can happen i really don't have trust in muslim guys at all i try to avoid them as much as possible and also tell friends and family to. speaking from experience

we will just have to wait for any news, its a bit strange though how no one seems to know what exactly happened to this bhenji and where she is now. unless the family want privacy which we should respect. and yeah they do put a pill in drinks i believe its called the GBH drug.

i really did think that up north was where these conversions took place but i was wrong this is happening all over the UK. this is quite worrying that some guys would go to such extremes to convert sikh girls. i think we should really be aware and alert anything can happen i really don't have trust in muslim guys at all i try to avoid them as much as possible and also tell friends and family to. speaking from experience

Spreading the word.

If everyone was to tell 5 people a week of what pakistani/muslim boys do then those 5 would also tell other people.

I make it my misson to tell 5 people a week every1 shud do the same, more people made aware the better.

theres a lot of women out there in this world that get abused...and i wud wonder why they dont jus walk away from this. but i than realised it aint that simple.

i remeber seeing a poster today that said 10% of women over 65 are physically abused. thst really disturbed me. sad.gif

Just today my friend who's jewish told me that her mate in porugal has fallen in 'love' with a pakistani muslim and she's worried abt her. The guys says he loves that girl a lot and want to marry her, the girl wants to cum to london and the guy says after they marry, and he gets the passport they can permanently move to london. They both became friends on internet and fell in deep 'love'. The guy's already married and says he loves her so much that he'll divorce his present wife in pakistan. How can she explain to her the risks of this relationship which seems driven by personal gains.? The girl's also loves him a lot.

I said explain to her....if she listens well nd good otherwise let her learn through the experience, the harder way. These ppl are so messed up.