Gurudwara Name Of Shaheed

I wanted to ask if it is possible tht a gurudwara name is based on a martyr

for example on birth place of sh. bhai manbeer singh chaheru, can we create gurudwara in his memroy: gurudwara shaheed manbeer singh chaheru

i am just asking

bhul chuk maaf karni

fateh

My Personnel advise please dont even think that, There is more than two gurdwars in every village of panjab One belong to jat , Rangharia and ravidasia. This money can be spent much better places sahid families in panjab delhi even jammu.

My uncle sahid in india her mother open the gurdwara under his name she died no one there to look after that gurdwara.

Regards

Babbar

I wanted to ask if it is possible tht a gurudwara name is based on a martyr

for example on birth place of sh. bhai manbeer singh chaheru, can we create gurudwara in his memroy: gurudwara shaheed manbeer singh chaheru

i am just asking

bhul chuk maaf karni

fateh

Yes those who has dedicated their life to Panth Gurdwara can be construted in their memory. In 2004 GURDWARA SHAIB IN MEMORY is of MARTYS OF 1984 DURBAR SHAIB ATTACK is being contructed in DADHAL VILLAGE IN SAMANA by Shiromani Akali Dal International it is in name of Sant BHINDRAWALE, MEHNGA SINGH BABARand others . But it has created big issuse anti sikh groups such as Shiv SEna ,BJP, CPM ARE THRETENING TO DEMOLISH IT ALONG WITH OTHER MEMORIALS IN NAMES OF SIKH FIGHTERS CONSTRUTED IN DIFFERENT PLACES IN PUNJAB BY SAME PARTY. Shiv Sena has also threatened chief of party Atinder pal singh many times. Constrution of Gurdwara in name of sikh fighter r being already being construted .You have a nice idea. If gurdwara in name of socalled sants can be constructed why in name of SIKH FIGHTERS ? bHUL CHUK MAUF