This Kidney Patient Needs Help

B4ND4

Didn't there used to be some kind of charity thing on this forum last year? Some causes that ran for a few months. Maybe it should be set up perminantly so that there could be a ready fund if a case like this comes up. I don't have paypal but would gladly donate by sending a cheque or deposit money into an account.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't there used to be some kind of charity thing on this forum last year? Some causes that ran for a few months. Maybe it should be set up perminantly so that there could be a ready fund if a case like this comes up. I don't have paypal but would gladly donate by sending a cheque or deposit money into an account.

I agree.... there were couple of donation events last year and they should be made permanent. S1NGH veer might shed some light on that. Gurughars and individuals like us try to help out such poor people. Please keep this forum updated if anybody sets up a dontation fund for this cause.

Guest Akirtghan

lol we are looking at each other to do something rolleyes.gif how typical.

people, talk to your gurudwara committees about this. there's a lot of money to be raised ($11,928.28 CAD) and i do rem for japmans liver thingermajig it was tough to raise 1500

lol we are looking at each other to do something rolleyes.gif how typical.

people, talk to your gurudwara committees about this. there's a lot of money to be raised ($11,928.28 CAD) and i do rem for japmans liver thingermajig it was tough to raise 1500

bump: guys wots the situation?

im gonna go down my my gurdwara tonite and have a chat with the granthes to see how we can help...................thats Guru Nanak Gurdwara in wolverhampton Sedley St anyone else wanna come down and support.........like pahje sed its no use posting useless threads and NOT actually doing anything...................

bump....................hows about i or someone set up a paypal acount so people can donate threw that over the web?

ive thrown together a quick banner if all sangat could put this flyer in as many place as possible as the poster does provide a contact address of where the money can be sent to

bhul chuck maafi

kidney__patient_Appeal.pdf

Sikhgiving.com are about to start this as a project to raise funds for the singh. It should take another day. I will reuse your banner tonight and we shall start the fund raising from tomrrow hopefully. Also one of the sikhgiving sewadars has immediate family there so they will be able deliver the funds directly to the family.

I think it would be really good if we can raise awareness of this at local level as well e.g. in the gurdwaras and then give the money to sikhgiving so all of the money collected can be given straight to the needy.