To All Those Who Oppose Khalistan

guptveer1469

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guru Nanak Dev Ji in his shabads has made reference to "Hindustan", and how it is being terrified by Turk invaders. I do not believe he meant to say the place he lived in was the "land of thieves and slaves".

So, the land mass or peninsula in general (even it were small kingdoms) as a whole was known as Hindustan. So, Guru Gobind Singh Ji was born in Hindustan.

Your argument is like saying, “I was born in Doaba, not Punjab”

Or bettery yet “I was born in Scotland, not United Kingdom”

It where all little kingdoms and also mughals

Who each day RAPED ur HINDUSTAN

So, do you get a good laugh when you read Guru Nanak Dev Ji's "Babar Bani"

these are different tactics ... new warrior khalsa ... which faught against mughals and pathans face to face without fear ... now time changed cant go face to face give them new names ... hindus slaves in arabic ... i wonder if these singhs were that time to they would have said

MUSLIMS mean thieves in SANSKRIT ...

both RSS and such singhs dont have balls to come and face real singhs or even each other... both using text and deframing each other ... both using lies ...

where guru gobind singh ji was born .... uk or some thing

GREATEST PERSONLITY GURU GOBIND SINGH TOOK BIRTH IN MAGHAR DESH OR MAGADHA PARTS OF PRESENT DAY INDIA WAS KNOWN BY DIFFERENT NAMES AND SOCIAL AND POLITICAL WAS WORST THAN EVEN TODAY. GURU JI WANTED TO TRANFORM INTO FREE AND RACE DID IT AND CEATED A NATION CALLED KHALSA OR BODY OF MILATARRY BROTHERHOOD SO GREAT THAT A TRUE SIKH IS GREATER TO CRORES THEIR SOCALLED KALI MATAS OR SIVA OR 33 CRORE . THERE IS WHY ASIKH CUTT OFF NOSE OF DEVI TO SHOW SIKH IS GREATER.

where guru gobind singh ji was born .... uk or some thing
soory due to net problem mail could not be properly written GURU GOBIND SINGH TOOK BIRTH IN MAGHAR DESH AT THAT TIME DIFFERENT PARTS OF INDIA WAS KNOWN BY DIFFERENT NAMES GURU JI WANTED TO CREATE A NATION OF FREE RACE CREATION OF KHALSA WAS A STEP IN THIS DIRECTION AT THAT CONDITIONS WERE WORST THAN TODAY ONLY GURU JI COULD CORRECT IT EVEN A KHALSA WAS EQUAL TO CRORES OF THEIR DEVIS LIKE FAKE KALI THAT IS WHY A SIKH CUTT OFF NOSE OF DEVI AND MAHASAS INVENTED A STORY ABOUT DEVI PUJAN.

these are different tactics ... new warrior khalsa ... which faught against mughals and pathans face to face without fear ... now time changed cant go face to face give them new names ... hindus slaves in arabic ... i wonder if these singhs were that time to they would have said

MUSLIMS mean thieves in SANSKRIT ...

both RSS and such singhs dont have balls to come and face real singhs or even each other... both using text and deframing each other ... both using lies ...

tHIS IS NOT LIE IT HAS BEEN ADMITTED BY HINDU HISTORIANS AND my forefathers fought againist mighty MUGHALS AND AFGHANS AND FIRST SHAEED OF SINGHS IN FIGHT AGAINIST LEGENDARY NADIRSHAH IN 1627 AD WAS FROM MY FAMILY IF NEEDS ARISES WE WILL SHOW ENEMIES OF KHALSA HOW THE BATTLE IS FOUGHT WE SHOWED TO BRISHTERS ALSO. IN ANGLO-SIKH WARS

Guru Nanak Dev Ji in his shabads has made reference to "Hindustan", and how it is being terrified by Turk invaders. I do not believe he meant to say the place he lived in was the "land of thieves and slaves".

So, the land mass or peninsula in general (even it were small kingdoms) as a whole was known as Hindustan. So, Guru Gobind Singh Ji was born in Hindustan.

Your argument is like saying, “I was born in Doaba, not Punjab”

Or bettery yet “I was born in Scotland, not United Kingdom”

It where all little kingdoms and also mughals

Who each day RAPED ur HINDUSTAN

So, do you get a good laugh when you read Guru Nanak Dev Ji's "Babar Bani"

at THAT TIME HIUDUSTAN WAS VICTIM BUT NOW IT IS ZALIM. IN CASE SIKHS COMMITED EXCESSES GURU WOULD HAVE OPPOOSED IT DO NOT BELITLE THE GURU JI. HE TRAVELLED FAR AWAY HE DOES NOT BELONG TO ANY HINDUSTAN BUT TO THE WORLD AND DISGARDED THE HINDU RELIGION AS IT WAS SLAVE TO BRHAMINS , BHRAMINS TRIED TO KILL GURU JI BY TROWIND THE KANDH BUT COULD NOT MOVE IT IN KANDH SHAIB. THIS INCIDENT WAS CHANGED BY MAHANTS AND A NEW STORY WAS PUT UP.

BTW,

Delhi is the backbone of India.

Punjab produces 60% of India's wheat, and 40% of India's rice, so Punjab produces 1% of the world's rice, 2% of its wheat. And not too forget 2% of its cotton

So when we will create khalistan, if we even have just 2 states Punjab and Haryana, India wont be any power anymore. Those Brahmans are cutting electricity water and giving to neighbouring Hindu states Haryana and Himachal.

your one deluded individual!

go TO MOST PEACEFUL STATE OF NORTH EAST MIZORAM WITH HIGHEST NO OF EDUCATED PEOPLE SAY HUM HAI HINDUSTANI SEE THE REACTION OF MIZOS AS NONE DARES TO WRITE WORD INDIA THERE AND GOVERMENT SERVENTS HAVE TO ONE THRID OF THEIR SALARY FOR SERVING UNDER INDIA U R LIVING IN MIRAGE CRATED BY ANTI-SIKH MEDIA EVEN MEDIA PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE GUTS TO REPORT IT SPEND A DAY IN NORTH EAST SEE WHERE THE HINDUSTAN IS GOING THE N MAKE FALSE CLAIM OF SUPER POWER MIRAGE .WHAT UNARMED BANGLADESI DID TO BSF MEN ARMED WITH MODERN WEAPONS IS THE WORST KIND OF HUMILATION TO INDIA SOCALLED BRAVE SOLDIERS FELT AT THE FEET OF CILLIANS TO SPARE THEM AFTER THROWING TRHEIR WEAPONS AND GOT KILLED BODIES WERE DEMOSTRATED LIKE DOGS INDIANS DID NOT HAVE GUTS TO SEND THEIR FORCES THERE.