Is This True?

Vahiguroo Ji Ka Khalsa, Vahiguroo Ji Ki Fatehi!!!!

Sangat, i herd a story on saturday about Mai Bhago Ji

n its about when she went into battle. her Bana Rippd, and Guroo Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj calld her over and gave her a new Bana as a bit of her leg was xposed and he didnt want her leg showing (:umm:). this is 1 of the reasons why Bibiya are to wear Pajama with Bana, so i was told. can anybody confirm this???

soz if i confused anybody!

Bhul Chuk Maaf Karo Ji

Vahiguroo Ji Ka Khalsa, Vahiguroo Ji Ki Fatehi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

n its about when she went into battle. her Bana Rippd, and Guroo Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj calld her over and gave her a new Bana as a bit of her leg was xposed and he didnt want her leg showing (:umm:). this is 1 of the reasons why Bibiya are to wear Pajama with Bana, so i was told. can anybody confirm this???

Bhul Chuk Maaf Karo Ji

never heard it before... it seems like someone wanted to validate the reason why women wear a pajama with bana? cant we just accept the way it is and has been for several hundred years. its the same as saying why men can walk around topless but women dont.

Bhul Chuk Maaf Karo Ji

never heard it before... it seems like someone wanted to validate the reason why women wear a pajama with bana? cant we just accept the way it is and has been for several hundred years. its the same as saying why men can walk around topless but women dont.

lol exactly......