Chand Tora Question

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I have 2 styles of Chad Toras. One of them i know how to tie, the other i don't. The one one i know about is the one that has the Chand and the Tora together (the Tora goes through two holes on the back of the Chand)

but the other one i have is just one loooong piece of Tora and a Chand (they are not connected). My question is how to tie the one that that one? When i bring the Tora over the bottom of my Chand it holds it down, BUT the top of the Chand is not held down at all. It starts to stick out, and comes loose.

I hope someone out there understands what i am talking about exactly, and can give some advice, thank you.

theres a space under the khanda bit of the chand (jsut above the chand) for the tora to go above too

that should solve it.

By the way.. u ARE making the tora go above ur head before letting it wrap ur head sideways right?

I don't get it Ji...what space? Maybe i'll post a pic later so we can get a better idea.

And as for the question, i would prefer it go above head first, then sidways (but i can figure that part out).

Thank you

I have 2 styles of Chad Toras. One of them i know how to tie, the other i don't. The one one i know about is the one that has the Chand and the Tora together (the Tora goes through two holes on the back of the Chand)

but the other one i have is just one loooong piece of Tora and a Chand (they are not connected). My question is how to tie the one that that one? When i bring the Tora over the bottom of my Chand it holds it down, BUT the top of the Chand is not held down at all. It starts to stick out, and comes loose.

I hope someone out there understands what i am talking about exactly, and can give some advice, thank you.

Thread the tora thru the chand (so it goes the gap of the chand, onto the base of the khanda and back thru the chand Then after a couple of round head, put over the chand base as normal

im sure theres a video on youtube?

Other option, jus super glue the 2 pieces together..

Thread the tora thru the chand (so it goes the gap of the chand, onto the base of the khanda and back thru the chand Then after a couple of round head, put over the chand base as normal

im sure theres a video on youtube?

Other option, jus super glue the 2 pieces together..

typical haha