Bnp And Sikhs Joining Forces

Guest Dancing Warrior

How they goona get around the Skinhead and Swastika tattoo?, grin.gif even the fascists have dropped their standards lol they let anyone in these days! welcomeani.gif

i feel that working with the bnp will help us tackle the issue's with the muslim community, to fight terrorism u have 2 unite and tackle the issue head on, i myself with my friends have had talks with bnp leaders about these issues.

singh fasge kundian dey match kabaddi dha ajj horrna

bhaji i no wot u mean, i no some of em hate us but we have 2 work with them 4 the better of this country, if we dnt act its gna be sharia law every where, they already got the halal meals in schools, am not a violent geeza i jus dnt wna c my panjabi community get walked all ova

but at the end of the day our community dnt wna no so we gta wrki wid peeps who got the same goals

singh fasge kundian dey mach kabaddi dha ajj horna

thats the fing, none of our youth train, they just after girls n dat, we shud b hittin the gyms, boxin, wrestlin , kabaddi everythin that helps u fight, we have turned into a laughing stock, we gta get that lion spirit bak, n so wot if we giv bad pr to others, if u got beef u deal wid n make the whole world no u mess wid us u gna get dun