Namdhari Raag Keertan

kam1825

Man.... If I were you, Kam1825, I wouldn't respond.

He's just posting the link, for our benefit. Why do people have to "hijack" threads and change the topic completely?

And isn't this an attack technically on Kam? Couldn't you have made a new thread for a general discussion on Namdharis being bad or whatever you believe in, Sarpanch?

And what's the point in QUOTING THE ONLY POST ON THE PAGE!

That too, ALL of the post?? Why??

It's just annoying, when huge threads are 80% full of repeated stuff.

Don't take this as a personal attack, I mean this all in general to everyone who does this stuff.

And I know this is actually quite hypocritical because I'm changing the topic too, but does it matter--it's already off topic from the second post...

• 1 month later...
Man.... If I were you, Kam1825, I wouldn't respond.

He's just posting the link, for our benefit. Why do people have to "hijack" threads and change the topic completely?

And isn't this an attack technically on Kam? Couldn't you have made a new thread for a general discussion on Namdharis being bad or whatever you believe in, Sarpanch?

And what's the point in QUOTING THE ONLY POST ON THE PAGE!

That too, ALL of the post?? Why??

It's just annoying, when huge threads are 80% full of repeated stuff.

Don't take this as a personal attack, I mean this all in general to everyone who does this stuff.

And I know this is actually quite hypocritical because I'm changing the topic too, but does it matter--it's already off topic from the second post...

hey man its about the music not a disscussion about namdharis, incidently bhai baljeet singh has done a lot for gurmat sangeEt!

Guest militant singh
i apologise if you are upset as all i posted was a link but it was to some great raag keertan recording. Re namdharis i am sure if you do a search you will find topics about their samparda.

I only posted a link as could not post the audio directly onto the forum

namdharis aint sikhz and i dnt c bhani as a holy place,do not associate with this anti panthic cult of fake gurus and havan worshipperz