In Love

Guest --------------

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL.gif @ having feelings is PO

this is a bad situation. im sorry but i don't think this girl likes you because if she did she would have given you some kind of hint. your either attracted to someone or your not. if she does not like you in that way and you tell her you like her she will freak and run a mile. if you have deep feelings for her just tell her and if she doesn't feel the same just break contact. that actually is the best thing to do regardless of what other people say.

How can she be gur gobind singh ji's daughter and give hints to a singh that she 'likes' him. Dont be silly. She shouldnt be 'liking' him in the first place. To the topic starter - dont be bothered if she 'likes' you, stay away from her, shes meant to be your sister.

How can she be gur gobind singh ji's daughter and give hints to a singh that she 'likes' him. Dont be silly. She shouldnt be 'liking' him in the first place. To the topic starter - dont be bothered if she 'likes' you, stay away from her, shes meant to be your sister.

She isn't meant to be his sister.. she has to be respected like he would respect his own sister or mother. If evryone is a sister who does he marry ?? If evryone is not his sister then why is this girl meant to be his sister??

She isn't meant to be his sister.. she has to be respected like he would respect his own sister or mother. If evryone is a sister who does he marry ?? If evryone is not his sister then why is this girl meant to be his sister??

Forgive me, I thought we were meant to see people our age as brothers/sisters and elders like our mothers/fathers. Of course go round looking at girls like their not your sisters because one day you must get married. The most absurd thing I've ever heard. WHY MUST EVERYONE KEEP THINKING ABOUT MARRIAGE? Do you know if you will be here that long? If you get a rishta thats COME TO YOU then fine, obviously you need to think of that person as a like minded individual to have sangat with for the rest of your days (wife/husband) but untill then why you not think of a girl as your sister (I forgot cos one day you got to get married-pathetic excuse).

Guest Guest

I agree with Guru's fateh!

What's wrong with everyone. Everyone is suppose to be seen as your bro/sis, mother/father etc, you all get me?

Well until a rishtah comes to you or you are that age of getting married, close you eyes!!!! Do your simran, do seva, build up your piar for maharaj first. Marriage will come to you. And you will know who the right one. At the moment tneres so much maya so how do you now if your saying yes to the right person. If you work on your jeevan first and have maharaj on your mind, your mind will be clearer to make a better decision. Marriage is a life long committment, not to be taken lightly. All this love nonsense makes me laugh. I dont even think we know what it means. What do people think? Do people think think we confuse love with lust?

To the topic starter, if you of a marriage age. Maybe talk to parents. I just don't think saying to the topic starter 'oh just tell her and ask her if she feels the same way is good. It is so PO as someone put it. Work on your own jeevan. I think if you are thinking too much of her and not maharaj, as you clearly are, how can she be helping you positively? You should never think about anyone more than maharaj. Wake up!!!!

I apologise in advance if I have said anything wrong. It is just my opinion, you may like it , you may not. Just look and listen deep inside you. Forget what everyone else tells you to do or say. What do u believe is the right thing to do? Do not get influenced by anyone, not even me. Make your own decision about what to do.

May maharaj be always with you!

How stupid can u get bro?? First you keep callin evryone your sister and the next day you say i am getting married to her but she was my sister yesterday.

No one here said go around looking for a girl/girls. Guru Sahib wrote lavan for a reason.

You say if you get a rishta then fine, i am afraid bro if evryone thinks like you no one will ever get a rishta.

Guest Guest

my friend...

rely on guru ji....next time you visit guru sahib just talk to him...tell him how you feel...he is our father right...so just talk to him...and ask him what you should do...and if anything should be done just tell guru sahib ..i can't do anything only you can do it...just a suggestion.

How stupid can u get bro?? First you keep callin evryone your sister and the next day you say i am getting married to her but she was my sister yesterday.

No one here said go around looking for a girl/girls. Guru Sahib wrote lavan for a reason.

You say if you get a rishta then fine, i am afraid bro if evryone thinks like you no one will ever get a rishta.

Are we meant to be caring about whether we will get rishta's or not? Look, I've said my bit, my opinion is that majority of the people on this forum are still asleep, posting the same old issues. THERE ARE NO LOOP HOLES HERE IM AFRAID. I was and am still shocked by some 'amritdhari' responses to problems. THIS LIFE IS A DREAM, DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING TO BE REAL.

Thats all I'm saying on this matter now.

I totally agree with guru'sfateh.

ive been there and done that and have the t-shirt and have the scars where moh has burnt me and is continuing to burn me.the only way to extinguish that fire is to jap naam.

so do it

forget this bibi for a while and leave everything to maharaj

he is soooo dayala,so giving and he showers us with blessings 24/7

the least that papis like me can do is to try and jap naam

and have faith in maharaj

he can do anything and leave everything in his beloved hands

detach yourself from this bibi and attach yourself to his beloved Charankamal

Sat Sri Akal;

I totally agree with Guru Fate.

Just for concern it is a misunderstanding thatLavan was not written for marriage, every Bani ever written is for the praise of God in direct way or another.

Please clear your doubts lavan was not written by Guru for Marriage of two individuals, but only written for God.

Regards.