In Love

Guest --------------

Sat Sri Akal;

I totally agree with Guru Fate.

Just for concern it is a misunderstanding thatLavan was not written for marriage, every Bani ever written is for the praise of God in direct way or another.

Please clear your doubts lavan was not written by Guru for Marriage of two individuals, but only written for God.

Regards.

Sorry for my bad english, it will not happen again.

All I want to say is that Lavan was not written for the marriage of two persons, it is only written for God, that is to meet God.

The persons just start to use Lavan in marriages.

Every bani written by Gurus is only for God in direct way or other.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey hey hey everyone just get a glass of lassi and clam down man.......................giving a mutal response................Banda veer makes a good point that u cant call someone ur sister one day then then have children with her the next day..........................there is a firm line that seperates and sister and a wife and u cant confuse the two cos thats just............well..............wierd :wub:

But at the same time marraige is a form of attahment when u put that person before God.............concentrate on naam simeran 1st and Waheguru will take care of the rest and our marriage lives are when both people become one with waheguru...........THAT is wat is important.......

to the origional poster............remember veer wotever is written in ur kismat will happen............if ur meant to be with this bibi then waheguru will make it happen............just do sacha maan ardaas for waheguru to show u the rite path and im sure he will

bhul chuck maafi

Sat Sri Akal;

I just want to say that Our Guru wants to give Sikhs high characters. purposing a girl and she slaps a bearded man. Then what will be the respect of a sikh. We should not be involved in such silly things.

In Sukhmani sahib " Netar na dekhayee parayee Rupad"

We should have high moral values and character. Just seeing an amritdhari sikh in such silly activities. it would be funny.

I assume Marriage should be left for parents or elders, as they have seen more world then us, and they will do whatever is best for us. This is the least we can do for our parents.

If sikhs start to see sikh girls as there wives then it will degrade the meaning of Sikhi itself.

I will end as, have faith in God, just try to live by bani , there is no point in running after wordly things.

Just have high morals as Dashmesh Pita wants his sikhs to have.

Regards.

Let me make myself clear here.. I am in no way encouraging the guy to go and talk to the bibi himself.

All i am saying is i don't agree with this every girl being your sister concept. Every women deserves the respect one would give to his biological sister/mother. Get around the fact that you'll be getting married one day and saying that this girl was my sister before i got married to her is just sick. Just think rationally.

Guy: I know umm.. you are my sister but my parents want me to marry you.. do you agree?

Girl: Hanji I do.

Guy: wooohoooooo my sister is my wifeeeeee.

B4ND4: Have a happy married life guy and girl :wub:

Guest Akirtghan

i tottaly agree with b4nd4 on this one. peple who keep saying that everyone is ur bro/sis are not inline with gurmat. again, the problem comes from the fact that we read literal translations and dont try to go further.

Guest Guest

the people that started using lavaan to get married include the sikh gurus! they set the maryada and the way it is to be done. so dont dismiss is as just an emi thing. guru gobind singh ji would have had lavaan using this same gurbani and walking around guru granth sahib ji/gurbani.

Guy: I know umm.. you are my sister but my parents want me to marry you.. do you agree?

Girl: Hanji I do.

Guy: wooohoooooo my sister is my wifeeeeee.

No beter one

Guy: Penjeeeee rolleyes.gif

Girl: Hanji Parjeeeeee

Guy: Will u marry me??

Girl: Hai.. really? i was thinking about that too hehe blush.gif

Guy: CHAK DEH penji!!

im jus guessing the person u'd b marrying is somone u probly didnt know much in ur life b4 u got married and so u wudnt have called her/him ur sis/bro in the past which makes sence to call all ppl u meet bro/sis

hope it made sense