[salok] Bhagat Kabeer Jeo Kae

i knw i mentioned this before cos i used to think that..........everytime i missed amritvela id say "Waheguru does want me to get up.......so im gonna lie in" butif i broke down the process

My alarm goes off ----------------> the mere fact i put it one was Wahguru telling me i need to do my armritvela.................

I get up ----------------> waheguru helping me and telling me i need to stay up

i switch it off ---------------> waheguru looks at me and says "so wots it gonna be? ive lead u this far can u do the rest?"

Outcomes: -

I go back to sleep: - I missed the opportumity that waheguru gave to erase thousands of sins i have committed simply by rising and remembering Him and praising Him at Amritvela

I Stay awake: - I have fought a battle with Maya who is putting a 10000 thoughts in my mind to justify that is okay to miss my amritvela....................when i fished battleing her the 5 chor come creeping and its timeto do battle with my mind yet again and cling ontot guru jee charan to get me out of thier deadly grasp so i do my nitnem......................

God always extends his hand to us and gives us a chosse to do good even if our karam are bad.....................but WE decide whether we want to take that chance or to contine drowning in sin...............

(dunno why i came out with all that cos i dont even think its relelvent but hey ill sahre anyways)

bhul chuck maafi

what can a poor sikh do, if guru himself makes him fall ? - bhai gurdaas sahib jee

Post the exact tuk please.....

jy mwau puqY ivsu d,y iqs qy iksu ipAwrw] (35-22-1)

jy Gru BMnY pwhr,U kauxu rKxhwrw] (35-22-2)

byVw fobY pwqxI, ikau pwir auqwrw] (35-22-3)

AwgU lY auJiV pvy, iksu krY pukwrw] (35-22-4)

jy kir KyqY Kwie vwiV, ko lhY n swrw] (35-22-5)

jy gur Brmwey sWgu kir, ikAw isKu ivcwrw ]22] (35-22-6)

Isn't there a sakhi about Bhai Gurdas related to this only line.,........when they ran from Kabul and reached Banaras......? Anyone to post....

Guest Akirtghan
what can a poor sikh do, if guru himself makes him fall ? - bhai gurdaas sahib jee

Post the exact tuk please.....

jy mwau puqY ivsu d,y iqs qy iksu ipAwrw] (35-22-1)

jy Gru BMnY pwhr,U kauxu rKxhwrw] (35-22-2)

byVw fobY pwqxI, ikau pwir auqwrw] (35-22-3)

AwgU lY auJiV pvy, iksu krY pukwrw] (35-22-4)

jy kir KyqY Kwie vwiV, ko lhY n swrw] (35-22-5)

jy gur Brmwey sWgu kir, ikAw isKu ivcwrw ]22] (35-22-6)

Isn't there a sakhi about Bhai Gurdas related to this only line.,........when ran from Kabul and reached Banaras......? Anyone to post....

yes, infact, this is bhai gurdaas ji's bani :wub: vaar 35

And I feel the need to congratulate everyone as this is one of the only threads in the section which has reached 2 pages. Woohoo. :wub:
woohoo.gif :wub: