How Sgpc Can Allow This?

S1ngh

OMG wAT the F**************************************************************

Mini MATTUR? not sikh

playing music on the sene of harmind sahbi.

SGPC take action be4 people 4get u and take action them selves

Dnt just watch it do somthing?????????

Rest is fine but singing/dancing inside the property of Harmander sahib is not good at all.. I wonder why the manager of Darbar Sahib gave such permission..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=O18MZsKJuW8&amp...ted&search=

We all know how SGPC works no wonder.... but the "SIKHS" singing and dancing inside Harimander Sahib should have known better...... Our values are eroding really fast........

OMG wAT the F**************************************************************

Mini MATTUR? not sikh

playing music on the sene of harmind sahbi.

SGPC take action be4 people 4get u and take action them selves

Dnt just watch it do somthing?????????

Cummon yaar, whats the fuss about sikh and non-sikh here??? Why are u such a racist. Do hindus dont have a right to go in Darbaar Sahib?? If operation Bluestar wud have been done by a sikh government, wud u have stated it right???? Many sikhs go there and do somedisgracful things maybe even unnowingly. This is not about Hindu or sikh. Even if a sikh does some kind of act disgraceful to Darbar Sahib, He shud not be spared at any cost!!!!!!

P.S- But i dont think this was a disgracefull act. Read my previous post for reasons.

• 3 weeks later...

More disgraceful is the DUSSERRA exibition in calcutta since2003 where they show HARMANDIR SHAIB and kali idol is shown placed there and oganisers openly declare that it is their final goal it is deep rooted conpriacy by fanatic hindus to disgrace the durbar shaib.

I can't believe seeing a dude in "Sikhi saroop" dance like a monkey with Sri Darbar Sahib in the background. All those of you who think Bhangra is alright, well you are free to hold that opinion. I was once a Bhangra freak myself ages ago. But there is a limit to everything. Could you seriously tolerate dancing to profane songs in the vicinity of Sri Darbar Sahib? I got nothing against Bhangra but these guys need to watch their limits. And I am sorry to say, before blaming Hindus, we need to open our eyes and see what our own people are doing. They are letting others do all this beadbi. And those who think this was alright, well dear ones, may Gurujee guide you, and may He guide moorakhs like me as well.

Pathetic !!!

I think its hard for most of us to digest that its OUR OWN who are responsible for almost everything bad happening in punjab. It's not their fault.. its just the way they are brought up.. They don't have camps, they don't go to gurdwara sahib regularly, they don't have sikh role models, they don't see sikh actors in movies/dramas and even in news.. they don't have/see/get anything sikhi positive happening in their society. Its not RSS or any other random so called term "Bahman".. its sikh people or religious leaders of punjab responsible for this.. When i say religious leader that doesn't mean Punjab chief minister or other Gov't ministers.. Their job is not to anything about sikhi at all.. etc..

I think its hard for most of us to digest that its OUR OWN who are responsible for almost everything bad happening in punjab. It's not their fault.. its just the way they are brought up.. They don't have camps, they don't go to gurdwara sahib regularly, they don't have sikh role models, they don't see sikh actors in movies/dramas and even in news.. they don't have/see/get anything sikhi positive happening in their society. Its not RSS or any other random so called term "Bahman".. its sikh people or religious leaders of punjab responsible for this.. When i say religious leader that doesn't mean Punjab chief minister or other Gov't ministers.. Their job is not to anything about sikhi at all.. etc..
Spot on S1ngh. Almost all Gurdwaras that get closed in the Middle East are because of OUR OWN people.