Sikh Non-turbanned Guys And Inter-reglious Relationships

sahejdhari

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got it !!!

I think for most of us, this formula applies, and what is engrained into our heads by our parents when it comes to marriage:

Not Sikh = Bad

Sikh = Not Bad

However, our friend over here has come across the genius mathematical logic:

Assumptions:

Sikh : "Non Khalsa" Types

Adding Equation 1 & 2

Not Sikh + Sikh = Bad + Not Bad

(Not + 1)Sikh = (Not + 1) Bad

(Not + 1) gets cancelled

Hence proven, Sikh = Bad :WW:

I've got it !!!

I think for most of us, this formula applies, and what is engrained into our heads by our parents when it comes to marriage:

Not Sikh = Bad

Sikh = Not Bad

However, our friend over here has come across the genius mathematical logic:

Assumptions:

Sikh : "Non Khalsa" Types

Adding Equation 1 & 2

Not Sikh + Sikh = Bad + Not Bad

(Not + 1)Sikh = (Not + 1) Bad

(Not + 1) gets cancelled

Hence proven, Sikh = Bad :WW:

what about carrying the 1 ?

I'm thinking of setting up an organisation helping relationships leading to dating and marriage between Sikh guys (non-khalsa types) like me and non-sikh girls who in turn will become Sikhs once they married. This is help increase the Sikh population plus act as a counter balance to certain issues.

What is the measure by which 'girls' will be declared Sikh?

ok, if it helps with the above question... Who exactly is the dera leader that is declaring that marriage of a 'girl' to someone who promotes Sikhi as a bloodline or caste makes that 'girl' a Sikh?

Are these new genetic research frontiers? Do your ancestors pass on some recessive sikhi gene via your marriage?

Punjabi males need some serious introspection at male punjabi cultural practices before criticizing women. If I was a woman amongst current mindsets of many punjabi males, I would want to run as far away as possible. Lets look in the mirror a bit before coming up with eloquently researched labels such as 'slag'.

Punjabi males need some serious introspection at male punjabi cultural practices before criticizing women. If I was a woman amongst current mindsets of many punjabi males, I would want to run as far away as possible. Lets look in the mirror a bit before coming up with eloquently researched labels such as 'slag'.

http://www.hi5.com/friend/profile/displayP...?userid=1890776

http://www.hi5.com/friend/profile/displayP...userid=61412922

http://www.hi5.com/friend/profile/displayP...?userid=1775749

pm me for the link to this pic which I have removed as per request of several members

(its a pic of a punjabi girl of a so called modern sikh girl called kiran whose pictured in her uni halls of residence sipping away a cup of alchol dressed in a slutty outfit)

Is she a disgrace or not? or does she represent the true picture of modern western punjabi girl of today? In my view sadly yes... this is the state of affairs we have to face

these are just a few examples im talking about...

Slag: Noun. 1. A promiscuous woman of loose moral character.

are they not slags?

i think this is what happenes when these days. girls are trying to be slutier then each other . its like a competion. they think if they dress like this then theyll get attention.

i think girls are changing. they are doing worse stuff then some boys would do. the only way to combat it. is bring them up better. parents shouldnt allow them to dress like that. they shound know their bounderies at a young age.

not like muslims though. who beat their own daughter up for the slightest thing.

Slag: Noun. 1. A promiscuous woman of loose moral character.

are they not slags?

we are nothing and will always remain nothing so who are we to judge who is a slag or not............get off ur frikking high horses...............half of us that dress "appropriate" are probably even more messed up on the inside..............

sahejdhari

I DONT THINK IT APPROPRIATE TO HAVE PICTURES LIKE THAT ON SIKHSANGAT wot ever she is is between her and waheguru and we got no right to disrespect her or pass her poto around even if she chooses to

GROW UP PEOPLE

u got a point to make thats fine but DONT post pictures of people without their consent (im assuming u have not contacted this girl to ask her if we can ridecule her, if u have then my apologies)

:wub: :wub:

ADMIN PLEASE EDIT THIS THREAD

Sehajd.

Your most recent post with the picture and name calling is extremely unfair to the subjects of your attacks, to put it mildly. You have also surely gone beyond the limits of what this forum permits. With the privilege of internet use, come some adult responsibilities, learn them.

Either you care and will mature in how you will express it, or you need professional help. I suspect it is the former. I suspect that you have decent intentions and you will come to regret what you’ve posted.

If you believe you are in a position to understand women and how they behave, take a poll. Ask some women about what you just did with your posting and what they think of it. Rarely will a woman display such insensitivity and crudeness as in your posting.

It is ironic that you, as a mona, stake a faith based claim strong enough to preach in that manner. No Khalsa brother I know, will belittle women in that manner.

If you have a cause for punjabi men, define it as one for punjabi men, not as for your non-existent sikhi. Regardless, do not disrespect our sisters, sikh, punjabi, goree or otherwise.

TO our sisters, the subject of that post, and those bros and sis viewing: please know that the post is extremely regrettable and does not reflect the style of participants on this forum. Please know that it says nothing about anybody, except the poster, his misguided passion and learning.

Sehad, we are all learning. You are possibly a decent caring guy who needs to more intelligently harness his passion to make things better. I am doing my part, mods will do theirs, but no one can offer the apology better than yourself. Please consider that.