Sikh Non-turbanned Guys And Inter-reglious Relationships

sahejdhari

I wont judge the original poster in the way he has judged all of our Sikh Sisters.

I will however pray that you come to your senses, and that in the future you dont have to witness your own sister, niece, cousin or daughter (if you ever have one in the future) be belittled the way you have these girls.

I cannot condone the way you have posted their pictures up - what were you doing looking at them for a start?

The only thing that keeps my mind at peace is that i know that not all men hold the same values and opinions as you.

Were all on a learning curve some more advanced than others - i only hope that you can change your opinions on the Sikh girls in the community. I hope your future wife never gets to see this side of you.

Could someone please remove the hi5 references?

Phul Chuk Maaf d_oh.gif

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wont judge the original poster in the way he has judged all of our Sikh Sisters.

I will however pray that you come to your senses, and that in the future you dont have to witness your own sister, niece, cousin or daughter (if you ever have one in the future) be belittled the way you have these girls.

I cannot condone the way you have posted their pictures up - what were you doing looking at them for a start?

The only thing that keeps my mind at peace is that i know that not all men hold the same values and opinions as you.

Were all on a learning curve some more advanced than others - i only hope that you can change your opinions on the Sikh girls in the community. I hope your future wife never gets to see this side of you.

Could someone please remove the hi5 references?

Phul Chuk Maaf d_oh.gif

I have not judged ALL sikh girls I made a destinction between religious Sikh girls and punjabi girls.

why you defending the slaggish type, why take offence..

I would give a warning to these punjabi girls to fix up or be exposed for the slags they are because they devalue the reputation of the girls in our community and in turn put off decent guys who in turn seek other (non-sikh) girls because they dont want their kids mothers to be have known as whores.

And no why shud the hi5 references be removed? they expose the type of modern "sikh" punjabi girl today. And its just to do so... if we have "sikh" punjabi guys causing bezthi to our kaum we would do the same so why have double standards? why should we tolerate the antics of girls calim to be sikh yet who damage the image of our sisters in faith.

Its time harsh tactics were adopted to stop the down ward spiral of whats acceptable these days. Years ago girls would not dear to wear these outfits in fear their parents would beat them black and blue, years ago they would not openly drink alcohol and sleep around. If we want that to become the norm.. then dont complain when its becomes the norm to be a s1ut, a male hoe and family values are discarded for non-sikh lifestyle.

I truely believe that in your opinion you have done no wrong, however i can honestly say i dont believe you are exprressing your thoughts in an appropriate manner.

Whilst you may have had valid opinion everything you say is clouded by the language that you use.

I to could post pictures of Sikh guys who drink, smoke and do drugs - who sleep with anyone with a pulse. I could focus on the negatives, but instead i choose to respect everyone think of the postives - for all those girls who have stumbled of the Sikh path - there are hundreads more who are still very much on the path. The same is true of the guys in our community, sadly people generally accept that it's ok for guys to be drinking - but by your own definition there are far more male 'sluts' then there are females - because of course guys are always drinking, out on the pull.

I'm happy to say that none of my female peers fit into your stereotype - although most of the guys do, but i hope with time they too will get back on to the learning curve, and find out more about Sikhi. For Sikhi really is a peacefull, tolerant fulfilling religion.

I dont wish to argue, or attack anyone. I will continue on my path and strive to be an honest Sikh, i will help all of my younger Brothers & Sisters when ever i can. As i'm sure that you will too.

Phul Chuk Maaf d_oh.gif

I have not judged ALL sikh girls I made a destinction between religious Sikh girls and punjabi girls.

why you defending the slaggish type, why take offence..

I would give a warning to these punjabi girls to fix up or be exposed for the slags they are because they devalue the reputation of the girls in our community and in turn put off decent guys who in turn seek other (non-sikh) girls because they dont want their kids mothers to be have known as whores.

And no why shud the hi5 references be removed? they expose the type of modern "sikh" punjabi girl today. And its just to do so... if we have "sikh" punjabi guys causing bezthi to our kaum we would do the same so why have double standards? why should we tolerate the antics of girls calim to be sikh yet who damage the image of our sisters in faith.

Its time harsh tactics were adopted to stop the down ward spiral of whats acceptable these days. Years ago girls would not dear to wear these outfits in fear their parents would beat them black and blue, years ago they would not openly drink alcohol and sleep around. If we want that to become the norm.. then dont complain when its becomes the norm to be a s1ut, a male hoe and family values are discarded for non-sikh lifestyle.

wot is up with u? did u get beaten up by a girl or summat and am releasing ur anger out of the whole of the femanine race.......... :wub: :wub:

ur language is very demeaning and by setting up sime stupid website u are no going to fix society problems..................IM NOT DEFENDING ANYONE......and if im honest I USED TO BE ONE OF THESE "SLAGS" u keep re-erring to them as...................

and u no wot i proud that i was bcos it took all my mistakes to make me realsie and appreciate Gods worth and brought me closer to sikhi............WE R NUFFIN so who the hell are we to judge who and what is a slag or not?

instead of setting up some lame website concentrate on ur jeevan and becoming a gud gursikh.........GOD is in control of our destiny and HE alone decides what path we take to sikhi, sometimes we have to makes mistakes to realise wot this world is realy about and our sisters to do need attutides like urz to demean them furthur......................we should love our fellow brothers and sisiter not matter what and strive to be good gursikhs ourselves and ONLY with WAHEGURUS kirpa may that influence rub off on them and bring sikhi in to their jeevans.....................

if bcoming a "slag" does become the norm then its Maharaj's hukam and karams carried our in our last lives that we have to repay.................................

I truely believe that in your opinion you have done no wrong, however i can honestly say i dont believe you are exprressing your thoughts in an appropriate manner.

Whilst you may have had valid opinion everything you say is clouded by the language that you use.

I to could post pictures of Sikh guys who drink, smoke and do drugs - who sleep with anyone with a pulse. I could focus on the negatives, but instead i choose to respect everyone think of the postives - for all those girls who have stumbled of the Sikh path - there are hundreads more who are still very much on the path. The same is true of the guys in our community, sadly people generally accept that it's ok for guys to be drinking - but by your own definition there are far more male 'sluts' then there are females - because of course guys are always drinking, out on the pull.

I'm happy to say that none of my female peers fit into your stereotype - although most of the guys do, but i hope with time they too will get back on to the learning curve, and find out more about Sikhi. For Sikhi really is a peacefull, tolerant fulfilling religion.

I dont wish to argue, or attack anyone. I will continue on my path and strive to be an honest Sikh, i will help all of my younger Brothers & Sisters when ever i can. As i'm sure that you will too.

Phul Chuk Maaf d_oh.gif

Your female peers may not fit into my stereotype but the generation below you are increasingly deviating from our values. We can accept it as it is and let things get from bad to worse or we can take action. Thats all I'm saying

And I clearly our sisters in faith do not care to whats happening out there so that is why I do not value their views I do not see them trying to help their own sisters in faith so why should we listen to your opinions. That is why i together with other like minded brothers are getting together to bring about a change, I would have allowed sisters in but evidently they lack foresight and cant get off their backsides to do anything to make a real difference for the betterment of our people.

Your female peers may not fit into my stereotype but the generation below you are increasingly deviating from our values. We can accept it as it is and let things get from bad to worse or we can take action. Thats all I'm saying

And I clearly our sisters in faith do not care to whats happening out there so that is why I do not value their views I do not see them trying to help their own sisters in faith so why should we listen to your opinions. That is why i together with other like minded brothers are getting together to bring about a change, I would have allowed sisters in but evidently they lack foresight and cant get off their backsides to do anything to make a real difference for the betterment of our people.

ERM............... EVER HEARD OF KAUR ageous???

veer u gotta think before u reply man.........................u thoughts and comments may ahve a good intent behind them but u sure aint doing urself any favours with wot ur coming out with......

This is why I dont wany any females in the MALE ONLY org thats gonna be created because you lot get offended easily with harsh truths and realities.

Kauregous is doing its part but it doesnt cater for bro's who want to get involved in solving some issues. This is why were in the process of setting up a mona brothers only organisation that is gonna be more effective and more direct in discussing and resolving issues.

This is why I dont wany any females in the MALE ONLY org thats gonna be created because you lot get offended easily with harsh truths and realities.

HA! ur just damn sexist............u too lazy too embrace sikhi and think u can take over the world and fix it with the click of ur fingers...............

Kauregous is doing its part but it doesnt cater for bro's who want to get involved in solving some issues. This is why were in the process of setting up a mona brothers only organisation that is gonna be more effective and more direct in discussing and resolving issues.

erm.............SIKH SOLDIERS do a fantastic job...............If u cant be a proper sikh (not that im saying i am) and abide by ur Guru's Hukam dont try and think u can even begin to attempt to fix the problems we have today when u clearly have no idea wot Sikhi is..................and are manipulating it to suit YOUR needs and views

it would be interesting to knw wot u DO actually no about sikhi.................. grin.gif

HA! ur just damn sexist............u too lazy too embrace sikhi and think u can take over the world and fix it with the click of ur fingers...............

erm.............SIKH SOLDIERS do a fantastic job...............If u cant be a proper sikh (not that im saying i am) and abide by ur Guru's Hukam dont try and think u can even begin to attempt to fix the problems we have today when u clearly have no idea wot Sikhi is..................and are manipulating it to suit YOUR needs and views

it would be interesting to knw wot u DO actually no about sikhi.................. grin.gif

Whats sexist? if it means I believe men and women have different roles in society as in nature intended for a civil society to operate properly then yes im sexist. I dont conform to values that seek to destory the traditional family unit.

Sat Sri Akal,

For me its only my opinion, nothing to offend anyone, if i do so please forgive me.

Guru Nanak has said "So kyon Manda AAkhiyee Jo janme Rajan" So please dont use any offensive language in this forum.

The truth is not only girls are responsible but boys are too, I give you different view

Just think,

Girls can say that All Sikh boys are not good, they drink have drugs, so let us bring good boys from other religions into our community. It hurts didn't it. grin.gif

The truth is that be a Gursikh yourself and then try to teach fellow sikhs, Same thing happens to sikh Bibis also, they should guide or help there sisters, atleast everyone should try.

It is important for sikh to appreciate others to recite bani. The truth is most sikhs are not aware of there history.

The truth is we have left there culture much earlier, you are Sehajdhari first become a Sikh then you should start to give advice to others to what to do.

First realise the shortcomings in ourselves and then we should raise fingers