Domestic Abuse

Seva

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only i thing 2do, only marrige people that u know properly. y did she marry some1 she did nt know that well.

Man, I guess you're not familiar with arrange marriages.

2nd thing marry a singh AKA paga wala. they wont do stupid things.

You got to be kidding me. You think all singhs are good? Do you think all women getting beat up by their husbands aren't singhs?

only i thing 2do, only marrige people that u know properly. y did she marry some1 she did nt know that well.

Man, I guess you're not familiar with arrange marriages.

2nd thing marry a singh AKA paga wala. they wont do stupid things.

You got to be kidding me. You think all singhs are good? Do you think all women getting beat up by their husbands aren't singhs?

paji wat ur saying is right. but if u think about wat i said its probly the best way forward. altho its has its problems, ur better of being with a sengh cuz these people are more closer 2 god. and paji how many sengh are left that where a paga under 25?? not a lot. and the ones that do are the nice1. by the way i dont wear a paag yet but will do soon.

and i am familiar with arrange marriages but not fond of them how ucan u marry some1 that u dont know? how can u say ok i will spend the rest of ma life with u? wen u dont even know that person. being 4rom a gd family dont mean that ur a gd person. i personal experianced that. arrange marriages can be gd only if there is a gd reson for it 2 happen. not that the guy is loaded with cash, or the person will take me 2 ENGLAND cuz ur not marrying them ur marrying there passbort

paji wat ur saying is right. but if u think about wat i said its probly the best way forward. altho its has its problems, ur better of being with a sengh cuz these people are more closer 2 god. and paji how many sengh are left that where a paga under 25?? not a lot. and the ones that do are the nice1. by the way i dont wear a paag yet but will do soon.

bro, seriously I don't know what "singhs" you have been hanging out with, but a lot of singhs I know aren't saints at all. They're just as bad as a non-singhs. How can you say someone is closer to god based on their looks?

and i am familiar with arrange marriages but not fond of them how ucan u marry some1 that u dont know? how can u say ok i will spend the rest of ma life with u? wen u dont even know that person. being 4rom a gd family dont mean that ur a gd person. i personal experianced that. arrange marriages can be gd only if there is a gd reson for it 2 happen. not that the guy is loaded with cash, or the person will take me 2 ENGLAND cuz ur not marrying them ur marrying there passbort

The reality is that most girls in India are force to marry guys. Usually these girls don't really have a say when comes to marriage. It is their parents making the decision for them. Just for the record, I personally don't agree with arrange marriages.

yeah i watched provoked...............a very good friend of mine went threw a similar experience and she was from India and all her parents saw was "hai meri kurri Englaaad vich boht kush rahugee" and His parents were like my son is a acholic and no-one here will marry him so well take him to India and find someone there.........

His parents lied to her family and sed hes was educated etc etc etc and realy he was a control freak alcoholic......................her life was like a prison man..................he accused her of having an affiar even she would walk in her own back garden but Her parents wud not let her leave him...............evenually when he put her in Hospital.............she went to the gurdwara and they helped her and got them divorced and now shes so much happy and her confidence is slowly coming back but u knw wot............

Her parents want her to get married again and the poor thing soo frieghtened she dont want to so her parents are dishowning her.............. :mellow:

The the problem with todays society everything is done to "show" other people and why can look at their children suffer but remain ignorant..........................

Well this is Yalyug where people are too wrapped up in their own worlds and seldomly someone actually gives a damn

bhul chuck maafi