Vote 4 Dr Jasdev Singh Rai Vote For The Turban

Harjap

Have stayed silent on Dr Rai standing in this by election, what he was hoping to achieve, what he actually achieved and who really supports him until the results were announced, just in case it detracted from his campaign.

Suggest Dr Rai's supporters think long and hard before wasting more time on getting back the '0' (as well as the '1').

veer ji

please help with the petition. it is a crucial time for the good doctor and the students, if we all stick together and sign the forth coming petition, new website justice 4 the turban coming later today or tomorrow, singhs are working on it now, we can creat enough doubt in the result, that way we can try again at a different ward. we have students from southall, birmingham, watford , hounslow to leeds. we could well win any of those. it is up to true gursikhs like you to prove the injustice, this is just the start

Majority fo the people here have no idea what went on. Can it be proven that this really happened? If so why isnt Dr Rai and others provide this detail to the authorities.

singhs are working on it now, we can creat enough doubt in the result, that way we can try again at a different ward.

Finally, Vote for the Turban? People should vote for whoever can do the job well, regardless of whether that person wears a turban or not. Our gurdwara comettees have hundreds of turban wearing members and they dont do the job well. So votes should not be given or request based on religion.

Ealing Southall results:

Virendra Sharma (Lab) 15,188 (41.48%, -7.28%)

Nigel Bakhai (LD) 10,118 (27.63%, +3.19%)

Tony Lit © 8,230 (22.48%, +0.91%)

Sarah Edwards (Green) 1,135 (3.10%, -1.52%)

Salvinder Dhillon (Respect) 588 (1.61%)

Dr Kunnathur Rajan (UKIP) 285 (0.78%)

Yaqub Masih (Ch P) 280 (0.76%)

Jasdev Rai (Ind) 275 (0.75%)

John Cartwright (Loony) 188 (0.51%)

Sati Chaggar (Eng Dem) 152 (0.42%)

Gulbash Singh (Ind) 92 (0.25%)

Kuldeep Grewal (Ind) 87 (0.24%)

Lab maj 5,070 (13.85%)

5.24% swing Lab to Lib Dems

Guest Dancing Warrior
Finally, Vote for the Turban? People should vote for whoever can do the job well, regardless of whether that person wears a turban or not. Our gurdwara comettees have hundreds of turban wearing members and they dont do the job well. So votes should not be given or requested based on religion.

Finally someone with commonsense.

Ealing Southall results:

Virendra Sharma (Lab) 15,188 (41.48%, -7.28%)

Nigel Bakhai (LD) 10,118 (27.63%, +3.19%)

Tony Lit © 8,230 (22.48%, +0.91%)

Sarah Edwards (Green) 1,135 (3.10%, -1.52%)

Salvinder Dhillon (Respect) 588 (1.61%)

Dr Kunnathur Rajan (UKIP) 285 (0.78%)

Yaqub Masih (Ch P) 280 (0.76%)

Jasdev Rai (Ind) 275 (0.75%)

John Cartwright (Loony) 188 (0.51%)

Sati Chaggar (Eng Dem) 152 (0.42%)

Gulbash Singh (Ind) 92 (0.25%)

Kuldeep Grewal (Ind) 87 (0.24%)

Lab maj 5,070 (13.85%)

5.24% swing Lab to Lib Dems

what happened to rais masterplan, I'm surprissed he got 275, well done champion one day he will be priminister.

Finally, Vote for the Turban? People should vote for whoever can do the job well, regardless of whether that person wears a turban or not. Our gurdwara comettees have hundreds of turban wearing members and they dont do the job well. So votes should not be given or requested based on religion.

Its not the winning but the tacking part that counts we are all winners in our own little way.

I'm surprised that Rai the stickey fingered blood thirsty IYSF leader got 275 votes, I admit I was wrong I thought he would get about 50 votes he got

5 1/2 times that. Maybe we can change the number on the 207 bus that goes up & down the uxbridge rd to the 275 bus as a mark of rai's achivement and overwellming surprise result of 275 votes.

Looks like the vote 4 Rai vote 4 Turban campaing has been Turbanned out of parliment.

Next mission no 10 downing street, "vote 4 Rai 4 priminister vote 4 Turban"

Guest militant singh

Its not the winning but the tacking part that counts we are all winners in our own little way.

I'm surprised that Rai the stickey fingered blood thirsty IYSF leader got 275 votes, I admit I was wrong I thought he would get about 50 votes he got

5 1/2 times that. Maybe we can change the number on the 207 bus that goes up & down the uxbridge rd to the 275 bus as a mark of rai's achivement and overwellming surprise result of 275 votes.

Looks like the vote 4 Rai vote 4 Turban campaing has been Turbanned out of parliment.

gupt 11 bro explain 2 this MOD REMOVED:NO NAME CALLING vision girl tht rai lost,look @ her postz bruv,they crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy,1min sum1's RSS nex min they ISI,mke ur mind up Look Vision Kuri Rai lost we tld yah 4rm da start he would and nw u cnt take it,i aint signing no petition,all pakhand

Guest militant singh

LOLL@ da 207 jkee LOL.gif