Cool Intro To Muslim2sikh Website On Youtube

sahejdhari

Im not sure what to think about the muslims2sikh.tk website.

Does the Sangaat think its a genuine website or is it propaganda?

muslims2sikh.tk is a great website to fight back against anti-sikh propaganda. The website shouldn't be taken down until all the anti-sikh websites are taken down.

Also, this website shows the other side of the story as well.

Im not sure what to think about the muslims2sikh.tk website.

Does the Sangaat think its a genuine website or is it propaganda?

Where have you been?

http://muslim2sikh.tk/ was setup only after the muslims set up their anti-sikh website on .tk which was later closed down by the sikh sangat. Do a search here and on other sikh forum sites to find out more. They are the same ones who posed the "10 questions" to Sikhs.

Keep the good work "

khanda-map-ind.gifEx-Muslims Guide to Embracing Sikhismkhanda-map-ind.gif"

sevadaars.

Thats why i was doubting its authenticy because there are quite a few errors on the page and spelling mistakes which makes it look a bit dodgey.

If its genuine then fair play, still dont like the whole "embrace Sikhism" thing. Sikhi isnt a missionairy religion, if a person has it in their karam to become a Sikh they will, no need to try and force it on people and make suggestions, reminds me of how the Muslim extemists work and it looks like a whole Sikhi Vs Islam thing which isnt promoting a good thing. Its like were going down to their level. It aint a race to see who gets the most converts is it?

If we wanna try and convert peoples, lets try and convert our own peoples into Sikhi first before anyone else, how many moneh have we got in our families that arent into Sikhi at all? If anything lets try get them on the right path and inspire them to "embrace Sikhism".

I dont really like the muslim2sikh website to be honest but thats just my opinion, oh well.

Fateh Ji :nihungsmile:

These websites should exist because this way we can refute Muslims and their false propaganda and show the right path to Muslims. Guru Sahib traveled in all directions to preach the truth and bring people on the right path. Sikhi is very well a missionary "religion" and there is a fine line between exposing truth and spreading hatred. Nothing on these sites about Islam is false.