Aggressive Muslim Conversion Propaganda Man

sibya

sounds like a muslim2sikh website caused this....but then that website might have been caused due to another muslim...seems like a never ending circle...

No it was other way around I believe. It was a website created against Sikhism (www.sikhs2islam.tk then www.sikhs2islam.com) only then did someone make a counter (www.muslim2sikh.tk) which I check and is temporarly offline probably was taken off by .tk team when extremist muslims complained.

So I would suggest if you guys want anti-sikh propaganda websites taken off to that you also write to abuse@dot.tk and tell them what the sites url is and reasons why its causing offence.

I believe one person is having a personal vendetta against Sikhs it is a pakistani muslim guy probably from uk whose sister probably ran off with a Sikh guy, Waheguru only knows what his reasons are but he has seen Sikhs are now willing expose islam for what it is without mercy or political correstness bs.

Dalsingh, we've been having that debate for a long time regarding boxing, grappling etc. They do Gatka currently at the Gurudwara, but for me it has become a showman sport. We are trying here to get young Sikhs into boxing, just for self defence purposes. Many commitees are unaware of what happens in our society, or they close there eyes. We are the future, like if this is what muslims are doing now give it another 20yrs. Basically here there is a muslim councillor who comes to give speeches about the city, he walks straight onto stage, no bowing his head to our Guru ji, our commitee should care less about the grants and more about Guru ji himself. For e.g. go to sites such as Hi5, Myspace, Bebo and see the state of Sikhs. We are not doing enough parchaar, we just say chal koi na Gurus hukam, just by changing one we've made a difference. For e.g. i used to be into all the punjabi stuff, acted like an <banned word filter activated>, but gradually the sangat you are with pull you in a direction and thats what happened to me. We put up pictures of our Baba's and 84 Soldiers, but do we do anything? Think of 84, an attack on Sikhs, you just go up to an ordinary apna and ask them what happened, we put up all these slogons like "never forget 84" but we are in time.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Khalsa Fateh!!!!!!!!!!

Dalsingh, we've been having that debate for a long time regarding boxing, grappling etc. They do Gatka currently at the Gurudwara, but for me it has become a showman sport. We are trying here to get young Sikhs into boxing, just for self defence purposes. Many commitees are unaware of what happens in our society, or they close there eyes. We are the future, like if this is what muslims are doing now give it another 20yrs. Basically here there is a muslim councillor who comes to give speeches about the city, he walks straight onto stage, no bowing his head to our Guru ji, our commitee should care less about the grants and more about Guru ji himself.

i train at one bhams finest thai-boxing clubs.

also on offer is ground fighting training, but the place is pricey to new comers, any want more info send me a pm.

if any can tell me where thai boxing is taught at any Gurdwara then thats helpful as it good to meet fellow sikhs.

Dalsingh, we've been having that debate for a long time regarding boxing, grappling etc. They do Gatka currently at the Gurudwara, but for me it has become a showman sport. We are trying here to get young Sikhs into boxing, just for self defence purposes. Many commitees are unaware of what happens in our society, or they close there eyes. We are the future, like if this is what muslims are doing now give it another 20yrs. Basically here there is a muslim councillor who comes to give speeches about the city, he walks straight onto stage, no bowing his head to our Guru ji, our commitee should care less about the grants and more about Guru ji himself.

Anything we do should have certain factors plainly accepted and considered;

Firstly that the older "sianay" lot aren't bothered in the least or are incapable of strategic planning and thinking. So lets not even mention them as we already know their position.

Secondly we should go it alone as forming various alliances with people who will have their own agendas will only be detrimental in the long run. Also it makes us look seriously weak - which makes a whole mockery of the "Singh" thing.

Thirdly, we are in need of creative and innovative solutions, if we keep doing just what we do then it will dig us deeper into a mess.

Fourthly work at an INCLUSIVE society - this is where we go wrong big time. Other peoples inclusiveness is what results in people joining their ranks. If we act exclusive and judgemental (as is the norm it seems) we only push people away to more inclusive ideologies. Then we cry about that!

I agree that Gatka has become limited we need FULL CONTACT sports.

Another thing I personally feel is we have to get away from the whole "reactionary" style of dealing with things and looking like a whinging complaining bunch of people who have no discipline in their ranks hence desertions.

I know like we do a BOSS organisation for Universities, what about for the Gurudwaras? we have so many sevadars who could do this, because at the mo, they come do matha thek and go! Do they learn anything. We need to have a set room, where they should come. I was thinking like a Sunday thats when we need to attract the sangat.

Khalsa Fateh

No offence to the BOSS crowd, but I've been to uni a few times and I think that they are quite ineffectual in reaching out to people other than the already converted.

The problem now is that so many people are adrift from Gurdwaras that we would again just have the same people turning up who usually go. But the idea is good.

How could we make it interesting? I find Sikh history very interesting but as soon as you flag any grey areas from contemporary literature it usually ends up in a furore. Again that phenomena takes place where you get people who are so sure that they know the truth that they are ready to make unneccesary waves about it instead of agreeing to disagree.

I know a Jewish family and in some of their synagogues they have "boaster classes" in the period immediately before an exam at various levels (i.e. 11+, GCSE) for their young sangat. We should have something similar. Also, for students we should follow the national GCSE and A Level curriculum for Panjabi in ALL gurdwaras. This is handy not only for obvious cultural reasons but if people get As or Bs in their exams (no reason why they shouldn't) then it would be a very useful addition to get into a decent uni/college.

sounds like a muslim2sikh website caused this....but then that website might have been caused due to another muslim...seems like a never ending circle...

noooo

first existed a sikh2muslim site by muslims

then in a relatiation came out islam2sikh (by sikhs)....4 some reason sikh2islam got shut down and now....

sikhism2allah came out now

so they started it...but i think it wasnt a smart move to start this site

its putting another religio0n down

People are learning more about Islam. We're becoming aware of things we didn't know about before.

Europe is no longer Europe, it is Eurabia, a colony of Islam, where the Islamic invasion does not proceed only in a physical sense, but also in a mental and cultural sense.

The radical elements in Islam are very dangerous.