WHEN SANT GURBACHAN SINGH JEE MET BABA NAND SINGH

Vir Singh

N30 Singh, I did not have any wrong intention when I translated this. If you want to put it on the Sikh awareness then great. You have my full support brother. If you think I have a wrong opinion about Nanaksar, then I would appreciate input from Nanaksaris so I my misunderstandings can be cleared.

Also i would appreciate what is your opinion about the Mul Manter discussion between the two Mahapursh.

umm im not create a fuss but taksal reads moolmantar up to nanak hosii bhee such then why does it say in the book its up to gurparsad, this is pure lie

Perhaps at one time taksal did not read up to nanak hosi bhee sach? or at least baba gurbachan singh jee, until this encounter with baba nand singh jee?

All I can say is that N30 and others are acting a bit paranoid. Vir Singh is merely posting an extract of a book officially recognized by Nanaksar.

N3O: Who is stirring hate here Vir Singh or you ? What kind of Sikh calls another Sikh a "Saap" ? I thought God is present everywhere, isn't He present in Vir Singh also ? Or is God only present in those whom YOU label Mahapurashs or Brahmgianis ?

If there is one thing we can learn from the book extract it is that Chardi-Kala Gurmukhs CAN have differing views on Gurmat and GurMaryada. History is witness to this fact, and history does NOT lie. The fact is that Great Gurmukhs such as Baba Attar Singh Mastuana, Baba Nand Singh Ji, Baba Mit Singh Ji, Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji, Bhai Randhir Singh Ji, Akali Kaur Singh Ji, Bhai Kahn Singh Nabha, Baba Harnam Singh Ji of Rampur Kehrra HAD DIFFERING OPINIONS on various subject matters.

Aren’t we being a bit naïve if we state that they all agreed on everything ? Or do we live in some kind of UTOPIA? These are exactly the types of fragilities naastik Kala-Afghana has capitalized on in his books. First we openly state Singh A was a Brahmgyani and Singh B was a Brahmgyani, and then we get all wired up when we find out that Singh A & Singh B had differing opinions on a particular subject. Why can’t they ? They can differing view points, for heavens sake; they were different individuals with different levels of avastha and have had different types of Sangat and grew up in different environments. They were NOT clones of each other, nor do they magically start thinking alike.

Don’t forget, they were human beings and the extent of their kn

owledge HAD limits.

Yes, they were SIKHS and NOT our GURUS. Only GURU Ji' is limitless in knowledge, and what his Sikhs know and experience is only what He wills.

They might be the metaphoric glass of water from the Ocean but they were not the Ocean itself.

For those who want to reply back with “SO YOU ARE DOUBTING” Baba A Singh ?

Or “ARE YOU CALLING Baba B Singh a LIAR ?”

Save your key strokes...

Gurbanee Says :

ONLY THE TRUE SATGURU IS PREFECT

ALL ELSE ARE IMPERFECT

Guest Akaal108

Navjot singh Khalsa,

I m sowwie if i hurt anyone feeling by callin saap.. it wasnt my intention.. i cant take any insults on any mahapursh.. you didnt see vir singh posts.. he edited them quickly after he realized that people condemning them.... ask the moderating team...he had hate posts towards nanaksar their mahapursh's.

Also on a side note:

Take your preaching somewhere else. It wont work sharadaluo's of sant mahapursh...

"Bhramgyani aap Nirankar"

tata

Guest Akaal108

That above quote doesnt state Guru in Sargun Form but vaheguroo in nirgun form [Nirankar]

I m not implying to worship them if thats what you think...

Actually it depends on one's perception...one's percepation thinks its worshipping its actually could be other person percepation - form of respect.

Take care

Guest Akaal108

I know three of them-

on your left with black glasses are siri man 108 sant maharaj baba ishar singh ji rara sahib,

in the center you will see you siri man sant baba ishar singh ji nanaksarwalie

The one with blue dastar are sant maharaj sach khand vasi gurbachan singh khalsa bhindranwale.

Picture was taken in sant smagams that happens every year in different sacred places where all the saints come together in one place do vichar..

I ll try finding more names for ya..

M30 Singh, please refrain from spreading lies. When did I spread lies against the Mahpurshas? I only translated this story. That is my only crime. If anything you should be happy I am reading up on the lives of Sants. I have a couple of other stories that are just as interesting. They are currently under translation. N30 Singh I respect that you honour the Sants. But it is important to know more about them then just there apearences in photos. You should know of their stories and what made them Sants. Don’t just follow someone blindly because they have a Sant attached to there names. Read up on them, understand why they are called Mahapursh, Sants.