WHEN SANT GURBACHAN SINGH JEE MET BABA NAND SINGH

Vir Singh

<snip> i cant take any insults on any mahapursh.. <snip>
That is actually the problem with people like you N30. You seem show so much respect for certain individuals only (your 'Mahapurash'), but then you insult other GurSikhs by calling them "Saap." If you saw the same "Jot" in both Baba Nand Singh & Vir Singh, you wouldn't say such things. The same "Jot" exists in all Sikhs, your Babas or Mahapurashs didn't have any other special "Jot" inside them.

They were and are NOTHING without our Guru Dhan Dhan SatGuru Granth Sahib Jee : THE BRAHMGYANEE AND NIRANKAR ROOP HIMSELF.

Also on a side note:

Take your preaching somewhere else. It wont work sharadaluo's of sant mahapursh...

Actually N30, this is SikhSangat.com not SikhAwareness.com, I'll stay where I am.

The last time I checked, the Admins of this site were worshippers of AKAL PURAKH SAHIB, and not humans.

Guest Akaal108

Navjot singh found that...so either vir singh got some masala in his so called "english translation" post or scholar/writer who wrote that book was mis-informed...

Vir singh you could do us couple of favours before you want people to even discuss it:

1. Get those pages you translated scanned and put them as jpeg file.

2. We need author name, page number, data of publish date.

3 Since you live in toronto, you can tell us where you got that book??.. Because this is something i willing to take to nanaksar brampton and further investigate.

N30 Singh, I did not add any Masala if that’s what you think. Just go to the local Nanaksari Gurdwara. In your case I think the Brampton one will do because I’m assuming it is closer. Ask them if they have any books, if they say yes then ask for “Anand Chamatkar” authored by Gurmukh Singh, he is the Hazuri Raagi of the one and only Baba Nand Singh Jee.

It is a red coloured book. In total there are 5 volumes of books. Each book contains around an additional 4-5 sub-volumes. This book is officially published by Nanaksar (Utham Pustak Bhandaar).

The story that I translated is to be found on in Volume 4, sub-volume 13, chaper 2. I got this book directly from India, so I don’t think Sacha Sauda sells them. But the Nanaksari Gurdwara must have them for sure. I don’t have a scanner so I cant really scan the pages. But I will try to see if anyone I know has one, and good for you for considering investigating this whole story.

Wahegurooooooo!!!

Man, why's there so much hate among us? IS IT TO PROVE A POINT, AND FEEL GOOD AFTER YOU'VE PROVEN IT? - DAMN EGO ;) @

You guys are suppose to be humble, don't let haumay take control over yourself. Who cares who is right and who is wrong.

When you die, your account is going to be taken up, and Dharam Rai is not gonna see which points you proved, but how you lived, how much simran/bani you've done.

These types of controversial topics are nothing but falsehood, arguing over them is nothing but falsehood, rather join the sangat to learn something new from other gursikhs, rather than pointing out indifferences in others and showing how much you know. Certain mahapurkhs live a certain way of life, we can't critisize each of them, saying they are wrong or they are right. Its their way of reaching Waheguroo ji, but if we get too caught up in Sants, and their way of living we tend to forget about who their sant is, which is DHAN DHAN SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI MAHARAJ. And how we should be living to reach our goal.

Bhul chuk maaf karnee!

Khalsa Jee, c’mon lets not make it into a bigger deal then it already is. Whats wrong with discussing such topics? Lets not become so restrictive. All I’m saying is that a lot of people now a days are increasingly believing in Sants… it like the new fashion trend, but 99% of them will not even know of there stories. Since many don’t know of these stories, there is no Paap if I translate there stories here now is there?

Guest Akaal108
But Khalsa Soulja, how can two Brahmgianis have different views on some very fundamental topics. I personally agree with Sant Gurbachan Singh Jee in the story. I am totally against idol worship (sargun puja).

Vir Singh,

I dont know what we arguiin about. Nanaksar and Takshal beleifs that mool mantar is up to nanak hose bhi saach. "END OF STORY".

What else you on about??

Also on a side note: Since you are against praising sargun saroop of blessed soul and guroo maharaj ji as form of respect. Good Luck with the nirgun saroop which does not have any body, color, shape, rang...