Being A Girl...

Guest ....KaUr....

Guest ....KaUr....

well i was thinking...being a girl is worse than being a guy...is it just me that thinks that?... its cus i think the girl has to go thru more pain... i.e menstruation and otha stuff... wether a guy doesnt... e.t.c and its horibble... and also i think girls always get treated differently to guys, like tha whole thing about guys being superior to girls and so on.So it is almost like a punishment to be born a girl?... not exactly.. but do u understand what im getting at?...and at times i dont really think its fair... or maybe girl were created to suffer like tha... i dunno :wub:

hmm

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys are not superior to girls, we are both equals and sikhi teaches us this. Waheguruji is in all of his creation (and outside it) and so we are all seen as equals by god.

only backwards, non religious sikh people believe that men are superiour to women. Dont take any notice, feel proud to be a woman.

Women may have to deal with periods, but without the release of an egg from your ovaries every month human life would not continue. Feel happy, your high oestrogen levels lower ur chance of heart disease, men are more likely to get heart problems compared to women because of this. women also on average live longer than men.

Guest Narinder Singh
well i was thinking...being a girl is worse than being a guy...is it just me that thinks that?... its cus i think the girl has to go thru more pain... i.e menstruation and otha stuff... wether a guy doesnt... e.t.c and its horibble... and also i think girls always get treated differently to guys, like tha whole thing about guys being superior to girls and so on.So it is almost like a punishment to be born a girl?... not exactly.. but do u understand what im getting at?...and at times i dont really think its fair... or maybe girl were created to suffer like tha... i dunno :wub:

hmm

In my honest opinion, i think women are a million times tougher than men, otherwise they wouldnt be able to handle the hardships of being one.

Women are simply stronger, tougher and smarter (has nothing to do with being superior), thats why they're given the hardest tasks.

Fateh.

It's easy to think of the pain and other annoyances of menstruation as a negative point, but weighing it against the wonderful positives it produces (a CHILD!), it's worth it and by far outweighs the pain etc. The experience of having a child growing within you is something no man will experience and nothing else can compare to it. I'd say women have it pretty good.

waheguroo ji ke khalsa

waheguroo ji ke fateh

gurls get the chance to do the seva of great husband gursikhs..get the seva of great khalsa to be their childrens..they gett the chance to do loadss of seva!!!

as bhai rama singh seva annd simran are like the two wings of a bird..sufmink lyk dat tongue.gif loll

waheguroo ji ka khalsa

waheguroo ji ke fatehh

:wub: