Avoiding Bad Discussions At Work

Naam Jap, plug some headphone in and listen to Bani on your mp3 player or get some ear plugs!!!

lol...how many workplaces wud asctually allow u to listen to mp3 players durring work

anyhooooo

i got the same issue....jus dont talk....eventually they'll ge tthe msg

When people talk about girls.. I usualy mention how "fit" their sister is... Makes them feel stupid they seem to think its ok to talk about other peoples sisters and sue and abuse them, But if someone talks about their sisters they get all angry and upset.

When people talk about girls.. I usualy mention how "fit" their sister is... Makes them feel stupid they seem to think its ok to talk about other peoples sisters and sue and abuse them, But if someone talks about their sisters they get all angry and upset.

lol

u must get boxed out everytime u compliment their sisters LOL.gif

Guest peacemaker

lol

u must get boxed out everytime u compliment their sisters LOL.gif

Hahahaah...yeah. I think Vato is crazy for talking about their sisters. People might think he is a stalker if he knows everyone else's sister. :wub:

LOL.gif

-------------

OR when they chat emhi stuff - pretend ur deaf...

Guest nikki_

Try steering the subject some where else,(dont know where though) if that fails just smile and nod ( usually works) . I wish i had this problem , no one hardly talks where i work :wub: