Sikh Girls In Pakistani Brothels

Singh, Mahan

11 minutes ago, justasking said:

can you summarize this bro i can't read punjabi 

My attempt at translating 

Indian international students in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) are falling into the hands of drug dealers and agents. The more worse thing is they're being exploited by their own Indian Canadians. According to one report, the situation is so bad that some girls are being forced into prostitution to pay their education fees. In August, three Indian-Canadian men from Brampton were arrested for smuggling a 18 year old into this "business". This is proof that International Indian students are being exploited in the GTA and it's spreading.  

2 minutes ago, 5aaban said:

My attempt at translating 

Indian international students in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) are falling into the hands of drug dealers and agents. The more worse thing is they're being exploited by their own Indian Canadians. According to one report, the situation is so bad that some girls are being forced into prostitution to pay their education fees. In August, three Indian-Canadian men from Brampton were arrested for smuggling a 18 year old into this "business". 

oh ya i heard about tht, this kind of thing is frowned upon by canadian born punjabis even the criminal types dont really get involved in prostitution but it seems like a few fobs have no problems doing this 

24 minutes ago, justasking said:

oh ya i heard about tht, this kind of thing is frowned upon by canadian born punjabis even the criminal types dont really get involved in prostitution but it seems like a few fobs have no problems doing this 

More translation 

Indian-Canadian social workers accept that this is an increasing problem in the GTA and surrounding regions. According to one report, an elderly Indo-Canadian woman says a nurse from their family revealed every month 10-12 students come in for abortion where some are Indian students.

It should also be noted, some students willingly put them selves into this situation so they can manage their expenses. Most of the girls in these situations have gone away from their families to a foreign land for the first time so they take advantage of the "freedom" given to them. 

Sunder Singh from Elspeth Wayworth Centre for Women says girls are exploited in two ways. The first is, agents already know the girls are completely alone and lonely so they take advantage of this and begin by praising the girl and winning her trust. 

Punjabis shouldn't send their daughters/sisters/wives abroad alone, especially if they don't have adequate living expenses. But I don't think they care since many are desperate to move out at any cost. One even married his sister! 

4 hours ago, 5aaban said:

More translation 

Indian-Canadian social workers accept that this is an increasing problem in the GTA and surrounding regions. According to one report, an elderly Indo-Canadian woman says a nurse from their family revealed every month 10-12 students come in for abortion where some are Indian students.

It should also be noted, some students willingly put them selves into this situation so they can manage their expenses. Most of the girls in these situations have gone away from their families to a foreign land for the first time so they take advantage of the "freedom" given to them. 

Sunder Singh from Elspeth Wayworth Centre for Women says girls are exploited in two ways. The first is, agents already know the girls are completely alone and lonely so they take advantage of this and begin by praising the girl and winning her trust. 

Punjabis shouldn't send their daughters/sisters/wives abroad alone, especially if they don't have adequate living expenses. But I don't think they care since many are desperate to move out at any cost. One even married his sister! 

Brothels aren't moving targets. Go find em. 

Tell them that you're there to check on the well-being of your sister, that you know what they do and unless she comes out and talks to you and establishes a continual relationship by which you can gauge whether she's engaging in this willingly or not that you're going to cause all hell for them and if they come at you or threaten you bro take it for serious and end them. You can't always save a ho. I've tried. And failed. One of my homies in my old hood managed to untraffick several girls. He's in prison now for shooting somebody unfortunately, for not the best reasons, self defense while selling cocaine, but it takes that kind of person to free trafficked victims. 

Live stream the entire thing. 

A group of Singhs needs to be finding prostitutes online and screening for our girls. Finding brothels. Finding pimps. And dealing with it. One way or another. Dealer's choice. Live or get in the way. 

If they choose violence document your self defense, or come back at your leisure in a way undocumentable. Don't want to do it for free? Rob these motherfuckers every day until they're gone. If you don't just dust them off right from the get go. 

I've always wanted to see canada. 

4k usd plus expenses per month we can end trafficking anywhere. I'd do it for free but I have people I support. 

If anyone would like to consult about it, free.