Sikh Girls In Pakistani Brothels

Singh, Mahan

On 1/23/2022 at 12:52 PM, dallysingh101 said:

25 years ago, word on the grapevine was that even kharkus who'd fled to p'stan were meeting british raised apneean trapped in the country on the streets asking for help. Apparently they'd been dumped there in brothels by 'boyfriends'. The kharkus weren't even in any position to help them. 

Look at how much anecdotal information has been floating around for decades, which seemed like conspiracy theories back then, but have subsequently proved to be true. 

All of this was smoke coming off a larger, hidden fire.    

How were the Kharkus meeting these on the street? That suggests there might have been more than say just a hundred of these girls? I thought the problem was smaller than that. 

Wouldn't their 'pimps' have better control of them ?

2 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

It's Pakistan, I'm sure if they just bribe the police, they can do whatever without consequences. 

If anyone has more details (I know maybe not) about these brothels etc, would be interesting to know

*Most of the 'wrong un' Paks in UK are not from the part of Panjab close to East Panjab, they're from near Rawalpindi, or Mirpur/Azad Kashmir - make more sense that these girls be trafficked to those areas (*yes, I know they could be any type of Pak including those whose families are from places like Lahore/Sialkot/Faislabad

Alternatively, the girls are/were all over so especially close to places of wealth such as Lahore .

Depends where in Pakistan they and the Singhs were/are, and how many of each group to make a chance encounter more or less likely

On 1/24/2022 at 10:31 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

Oh she wants to? Okay. 10 grand. Consultation fee. 

I know. Sounds weird. I was upset, and it represents a mechanism to disincentivize using our girls at all, whether they supposedly want to or not, make it cost ineffective for then to deal in Sikhs. 

But set the tax low enough that they have to pay it versus pay someone to off you, but high enough it just sounds like a big hassle to use these Sikhs girls, kick them out. 

On 1/26/2022 at 1:27 PM, Premi5 said:

idk how to feel about these girls i mean in the end they knew tht the guy they were with was pakistani so why did they board on the plane to pakistan seems like they had no loyalty to Sikhi maybe only their families should handle this mess instead of relying on the community

2 minutes ago, justasking said:

idk how to feel about these girls i mean in the end they knew tht the guy they were with was pakistani so why did they board on the plane to pakistan seems like they had no loyalty to Sikhi maybe only their families should handle this mess instead of relying on the community

Well true, and..half of Punjab and some good many Sikhs are still on that side too. 

23 hours ago, justasking said:

They show their back to our religion and then expect us to help them out when things go bad. Sorry but good riddance.