Jasdev Rai, He Is Claiming To Represent All U.k Sikhs

Gupt11

The problem is that whatever the antecedents of Dr Rai, at least he STOOD in the elections, while most of the soormey who are laughing at him didn't have the GUTS to stand. I have a lot of respect for Sikh Federation and I think they are doing a lot of good work but even they didn't put anyone forward to stand as an independent. Sarpanch and Gupt11's candidate Tony Lit was an embarrassment. He actually lost the Tories votes! At least Rai went from 0 votes to 275. While Tony Lit went down from the tory vote of 10,147 in 2005 to 8,250 in 2007. This given the fact that Cameron and a host of other Tories were virtually camping in Southall for the election.

Rather than recriminations it would be better if all those who stood against Labour work together to make the people of southall aware that Labour has done nothing for the constituency before the general elections.

tony litt lost, true. but this was a by election and the main parties always score less votes as compared to proper elections, on average half. the independents and smaller parties normally score much higher than they would at any other time. thats why 275 is an inflated number, after living in hounslow and working in ealing for years and with his clowns that are supposed to represent sikh youth in the area he scored 275. the only people represents are boss and sikh human rights group, which he runs. they spent thousands of pounds to get 275 votes, he could of sent the cash to shaheed parwars, he thought he was of to parliament to lead the sikhs. harjit and co were telling some youngsters that everyone would have to deal with them when rai won. hahahhahahahaha...............cloud cookoo!!!! the only youth that got respec in the area supported gurcharan and litt, these guys are not from round here and we dont need them disgracing our names and religion. in OUR area, why dont they go stand in watford or hounslow? i heard they didnt even get there deposit back!!!!!!!!!!! appeal to all 275 people who supported these people, get with it and get on track with the 100,000 or so that did not vote for the murakhs.

please

these lot just use the panths name when they need to, otherwise they are nobodys in society. no political party respects them, no jatha bandi, no gurudwara, no youth group, no one. so get a life and stop trying to represent us..

sarpanch i think we should start a petition to send to the government explaining how little support these guys have and how 99.9% of the Sikh community dont want these types of characters representing us in the future, i am sure all jatha bandia and most guru ghars will sign.

LOLLL

You guys are sooo funny!!! Right little bunch of badals, maans and tohra's aint you!!!

We have jokers like vision girl who in a previous post went so low as to say that rai lost votes because a singh killed himself a few days before the elections!! that was nastly low.

we have sarpanch who thinks he is god greatest gift to all things '84'!

I also heard the rumours about Money not being paid back to a person who donated it to Rai & Co,I said from the start Rai was going to loose,and so did my fellow Veer Gupt11,we warned all of you,no one listened,I feel sorry for the person who donated money,we said before that Rai takes money no one listened.

ermmm im sure you were shouting out about how that conservative guy wud win 2.. he didnt did he .. you said from the start that he was going to win ..but he didnt.. shock horror! and ermm do people not understand english anymore?! since when did DONATIONS become refundable?! surely the answer is in the word being used? i aint got a clue about whats happened, but if its a political donation.. then well thats a one way payment! lol u cant donate money and then ask for it back!!

you then have bigger clowns like gupt11 whose mates got attacked and he complained about their violence but in the process threatened other people! he also seems to have very little grasp of the idea of western democracy and politics! in that everybody and anybody can participate! it also seems that he thinks rai reads this forum. im not sure, maybe he does. but surely any comments aimed at a single individual (and rai is very much a single individual) then why bombard a sikh forum with you comments? i think he has an office somewhere doesnt he? surely you can book a meeting with him and talk about it there? further to this i guess you feel the need to use bold font to make your posts more substantial is a sign that even you realise that you have nothing to say.

as someone said earlier its a case of who can shout the loudest.

From a sikh point of view, you have all lost and now just like a bunch of loosers you are biting and fighting over the scraps!! you didnt want the sharma guy in, well he got in, and now rather then be sensible about it and think ahead you start taking pot shots at each other!! its like a bunch of children! im personaly glad that none of you got elected or that any of the people you supported got elected as people like yourselves would only make things even worse for your areas.

everyone knew rai would loose, but chalo it was his choice (and that of other independants) to stand. their choice. how does it effect you? yeh he may have spent money on the elections, but didnt you spend money on anything this week? cud that not have gone to shaheed families? lol the whole debate is hilarious! im sure everyone knows rai has little support, get over it. if you want to discuss it with HIM then go speak to HIM, stop filling forum space with a useless conversation!!

the funniest thing is that despite alllll these pages and pages of rubbish on southall elections .. there are probably what 15-20 people from southall on this forum that cud actually vote lol!!! seems like you people should have spent more time talking to the people on the streets of southall rather then posting on the internet!! lol

ps i found the fact that any of you think you have 'respect' is hilarious!!! everyone has dirt on them, its always just a case of if and when it comes out! so please leave out the 'respected youth of southall' rubbish!!

if you are 'respected' please stand at the next election, and put ur money where your mouth is, lol lets see how many people respect you enough to vote for you? LOL while rai got a mesaely 200 odd votes, cus the 'respected youth' of southall get more ... ? time will tell ...

How does one join the AK47 crew?

Can i join online?

who is the leader of ak47 tony lit loll, nah seriously tho i really want to know why ur little group is supporting the tories, could it be because ur captain a, Mr Manmohan singh khalsa who calims to represent dal khalsa is very good friends with gurcharan singh who recently swithced to conservative hmmm sounds fishy, and we all know what sort of a controversial figure he is in our panth, i remember seeing a video of him claiming wee should unite with the muslims to fight the hindus, hmm very interesting.

Sarpanch are you by any chances posting under the Gupt11 account as well, and the miliant Singh one?

IP addresses arew very useful indeed paaji.

this one goes out to ak47, not the real ak47 jatha, but the boss clown who is pretending to be 47 crew.

if you are so anti retric why u called ak47, the brothers have seem those things but i bet you havent. why do you want to attach your name with bravery when boss group have not hurt an ants leg in 20 years. as 4 rai it is obvious you and him wrote that post together. a donation is a donation true, but a loan is also a loan!

for some one who is not too bothered about rai or what we write you are paying close attention to what we say. as for gupt kaur, i hope your jatha is respecting her isath, all singhnia are to be honoured, you should remember that.

these guys are using ak 47 name to badhnam the jatha, i have recently been approached by a member of the real ak47 group and believe me these guys are true sikhs. they got love for mona sikhs not like boss lot who are haters.

i appeal to all sikhs to boycott anyone who has stolen money from the guru ghars, anyone who has stolen grants under the banner of sikhi, any youth jatha that has sexually abused bibia, any one who misrepresented the turban and used it for political gain, anyone who is not even from southall but claims to represent the southall youth, anyone who thinks your sikhi is judged by the size of your turban and kirpan, anyone who arranges sikh camps in order to hang around with bibia.

i am not going to name names, if is for the sangat to decide. the sangat is the judge and jury. if you recognise the woes listed above and their perpitraitors, it is up to you on your next cause of action. all i have to say is lets follow the path of peace and let the sangat judge. i also appeal that no one take the law into their own hands.

im not hating anything, just expressing my views. on certain issues i will agree with you, on others i wont.

i have never said anything about belonging to any crew or group, im an individual, dnt need to pretend to be a part of anything! sorry but u dont hold the rights over the name of a gun. and be careful about what u post on the internet. you have jus told us all that some young singhs have access to these guns ... given that this is illegal in the UK, you may have jus given sum govt clown some more information on the singhs. well done. i advice u edit ur post and admin can edit this one as well. serious singh, think before you type man!

as for my links with rai, LOLL the man is a joke, i agree with you! if u re-read my comments u will see that i agreed he would never win, n i dont think he should have either, from what i know of him i dnt think he is all that trust worthy and is a one man band. so as far as me sitting with him to write something .. u have to be having a laugh!

yes well done looks like u at least know the difference between a loan and a donation. and yup if it had been id never give ANY politician ANY money! its kinda obvious with the state of politics that u aint gona see it back, n yeh if he said he wud return it, then make sure he does, people work hard for their cash, n it aint right for someone to keep it under false pretences.

even now you guys are still fighting and passing whispered threats around! when will u realise that in order to change things for the benefit of sikhi u have to drop ur egos and perhaps work together? be honest and take a look at your political approach, its been pure mud slinging! will people really want to vote or support a bunch of guys who seem to cause trouble all the time? whether ur right or wrong, until the average joe connects with you, you will have no chance of gaining control back from sharma and co.

if u wana make a change then create a positive impact in ur local community NOW, and then by time next elections happens, u will have a better chance of getting one of ur own people elected.

anyway my last poston this topic, gud luck to all of u, and like i said keep it clean guys, we have so many dirty underhanded politicians as it is, if the new generation fall into the same trap then its a waste of time and effort.

on a final note, it is vaheguru who judges all, not any individual or even the sangat. only vaheguru can see what we are doing at all times and hence only he knows the truth. it is he who we should fear. pray.gif

Mod Note: Continuous attack on other community (Naamdhari sect) without any evidence. Besides Pre - Warned few days ago in another thread which was closed. He posted another reply with attacking same sect by including same picture of group of ppls and claiming them as terrorist camp in joking manner. It's true that supreme sikh body Akal Takht do not support such groups but sikhs are not supposed to attack others just because they are different than sikhi mainstream. 3rd warning and ip address is now under moderation. Chardi kala

quote from boss member pretending to be 47 jatha

i have never said anything about belonging to any crew or group, im an individual, dnt need to pretend to be a part of anything! sorry but u dont hold the rights over the name of a gun. and be careful about what u post on the internet. you have jus told us all that some young singhs have access to these guns ... given that this is illegal in the UK, you may have jus given sum govt clown some more information on the singhs. well done. i advice u edit ur post and admin can edit this one as well. serious singh, think before you type man!

i am not editing nothing star and i am not appealing to no one. read my post before you go running to the police and m15, joker. i said them bwoys seen those things, we have also seen a nucleur explosion on tv, so should we be scared to say that because you are a police informer. you think government clowns you refer to are busy making dossiers on what people have seen! you must need help mentally. next time you want to go running to 5 0 bout singhs make sure u have some thing decent to say, harrassing law abiding sons of the guru, u should be ashamed of yourself. i dont think u believe in guru manyo granth are u part of a cult? you comedian, obvious you have no knowledge of street, you are like the gadhar administraters of the gora raj, touts that crave jagirdhari and sell their sardhari. whats the point in being educated when your argument has no logic or meaning, dont try and be sensationalist like you r saving the quam by getting a post deleted, u r a plastic interlectual!!!!!!!!!!!

we r what we r, we are what guru sahib made us, u r straining to sound clever, desperation is the breeding ground of stupidity, may u have many off spring. and before you go scuttling of to the grass a singh hotline, i did not say spring as in springfield 303, chosen tool of sant's men, i said spring. maybe u belong in springfield, u could be smithers, another johle chuk gadhar who likes to please people with reports and i before u report me to the gay loby, i am not, at least personally, questioning ur sexuality, others may come to thei own conclusions after reading ur posts.