Rain Rain Go Away

wannabekaur5

be grateful for rain, think of all of the people in africa whos lives revolve around rainfall and are dying due to lack of water.

i like to think of the clouds as being wahegurji, and each raindrop is the souls being sent back in reincarnation to the world. Eventually they are evaporated back into Wahegurji :wub:

imstupid.gif

be grateful for rain, think of all of the people in africa whos lives revolve around rainfall and are dying due to lack of water.

i like to think of the clouds as being wahegurji, and each raindrop is the souls being sent back in reincarnation to the world. Eventually they are evaporated back into Wahegurji :wub:

imstupid.gif

nicely said :TH:

but lol still... its july!!!!! august soon.. then summers over.. we've hardly had a summer :WW: :wub:

imstupid.gif

but lol still... its july!!!!! august soon.. then summers over.. we've hardly had a summer :WW: :wub:

lol well what is the rain stopping you from doing? do u wanna work on your sun tan or something :wub:

imstupid.gif

lol well what is the rain stopping you from doing? do u wanna work on your sun tan or something :wub:

suntan?? loll im noo gori!!!

haha..... rain is depressing.. cant go out or nothing.. plus.. its summer.. shud be sunny.. we ahve rain in winter!!

:wub:

imstupid.gif

haha..... rain is depressing.. cant go out or nothing.. plus.. its summer.. shud be sunny.. we ahve rain in winter!!

lol why does rain stop you from going out? lazy!!!!!!!!

i bet if it was 30 degrees most people would be complaining right now how its too hot, i normally do :wub:

imstupid.gif

i bet if it was 30 degrees most people would be complaining right now how its too hot, i normally do :wub:

haha ......... i wouldnt complain if it was 30 degress.. i'd love it!!! because we hardly eevr have a 30 degrees summer day loll

imstupid.gif

haha ......... i wouldnt complain if it was 30 degress.. i'd love it!!! because we hardly eevr have a 30 degrees summer day loll

dont worry, ill keep doing a rain dance for you then :wub: