1699 WITNESS

Akaali

'Warrior' - thanks for the informative reply. :rolleyes:

What is the name of Abu-ul-Turani's memoirs/book you were searching for?

Colour by numbers and Yogic Tantra reanimation. :rolleyes:

Fateh Ji,

Seems this gentleman is just trying to trivialize this discussion. He's not willing to let us know on what has he based his judgment and he's not even let us know as to which book was he looking for in search of this document.

Guru Rakha

One of the rumoured phantom source books is “The History of the Ramgarias” in which the text is said to be apart from others also stated, the book doesn’t exist, never published never seen .I mentioned the Yogic Tantra in jest because to reanimate a physical being by infusing the different qualities of Attma back in to the physical is within this realm. Guru ji of course would have the knowledge, the question is would he have exercised it? I don’t think so, it goes against the very ethos of his mentality. Think about it. Any how I still look forward to someone from the righteous police to find it! LoL Jokers!!

:p

People should not discount the fact that it may not be true. Just because something contains what we want it to, doesn't mean we should eject all critical evaluation in the dustbin.

The facts are largely against the existance of such an account. Have faith in the fact that we are here against all odds. That is the true miracle.

One of the rumoured phantom source books is "The History of the Ramgarias" in which the text is said to be apart from others also stated, the book doesn't exist, never published never seen .I mentioned the Yogic Tantra in jest because to reanimate a physical being by infusing the different qualities of Attma back in to the physical is within this realm. Guru ji of course would have the knowledge, the question is would he have exercised it? I don't think so, it goes against the very ethos of his mentality. Think about it. Any how I still look forward to someone from the righteous police to find it! LoL Jokers!!

:p

Fateh Ji,

I understand that the original is in a different language. Maybe its been quoted in other books.

People's biases do show up in their responses. Just a search for a document should not elicit such a response. Sometimes I feel the age of all those posting messages should be reflected, because sometimes we could be responding to kids who are just out to have fun and laughing a lot.

One way of getting to the truth is by using the Right to Information Act. And Aligarh University has this on its Website. And on parallel lines Sikh Organizations put pressure for answers.

Guru Rakha

Fateh Ji,

I understand that the original is in a different language. Maybe its been quoted in other books.

Guru Rakha

That's an important point. We need to know what to search for - their library has a huge amount of rare and unpublished works from the courts of the mughal rulers. The book is probably in Persian - I remember reading its name many years ago but can't remember where.