1699 WITNESS

Akaali

Some who want to know the truth will search for it the evidence is there or the lack of it, that’s the best way to go about it. I spoke with several people at the university in 2006. I suggest people find the reality before creating the history that simply isn’t true.

. I spoke with several people at the university in 2006........

So you didn't check the library or archives for yourself? If you ask me whether or not my uni has certain books, I wouldn't know either.......

I know Bahadur claims to have checked the library - but we all know how honest he is.

. I spoke with several people at the university in 2006........

So you didn't check the library or archives for yourself? If you ask me whether or not my uni has certain books, I wouldn't know either.......

I know Bahadur claims to have checked the library - but we all know how honest he is.

:lol:

Being an <banned word filter activated> and spending three days in the vicinity and a whole day at the uni library there I spoke with the janitor, the lollypop lady and the cook! I had my lunch in the library it didn’t occur to be to look for the script or any relevance related to it or anyone who had ever seen it.

But I’m sure when the rest of the Indiana Jones brigade turn up there they’ll find it, LoL!! as for javanmard however he may be and believe me he leaves most knowledgeable bhai sahibs out there in a twist, what he found there or didn’t you’d need to question him. But finding it and disproving it (easily done) by him would have been more of a victory than never it being in existence in the first place, well not in the originality that its claming to be.

Its obvious the likes of him and me cant be trusted so I look forward to the few here and out there finding it and proving its authenticity and how full of it I truly am.

Good hunting Good PPL!

Fateh Ji,

Being an <banned word filter activated> and spending three days in the vicinity and a whole day at the uni library there I spoke with the janitor, the lollypop lady and the cook! I had my lunch in the library it didn’t occur to be to look for the script or any relevance related to it or anyone who had ever seen it.

But I’m sure when the rest of the Indiana Jones brigade turn up there they’ll find it, LoL!! as for javanmard however he may be and believe me he leaves most knowledgeable bhai sahibs out there in a twist, what he found there or didn’t you’d need to question him. But finding it and disproving it (easily done) by him would have been more of a victory than never it being in existence in the first place, well not in the originality that its claming to be.

Its obvious the likes of him and me cant be trusted so I look forward to the few here and out there finding it and proving its authenticity and how full of it I truly am.

I'm sorry my questions remain unanswered. Is this the reason for the trivializing.

And I don't think this book will be available over the shelf. And I cna think of quite a few reasons for its disappearance and I've mentioned a few in my previous posts.

Guru Rakha

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

Thanks for the replies everyone. I suppose we don't need an eyewitness account to tell us about Guru Sahib's power as it needs no proving - Gurbani speaks for itself. However if the account was real it's a great shame that it's been lost. If anyone does find out anything more PM me.

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

I doubt it exists. Someone made the point about the book "Persian Sources of Sikh History" By Grewal and Irfan. It surely would've been in there.

I remember a few years ago people trying to find it at the uni and being told it doesn't exist.

Someone else made a point about the account being corroborated by Sainpati's Gursobha. This is false. There is no such account in there.

If you guys want to ignore any realistic, critical analysis of this never seen account - so be it.