Yom - Amrit Kaur

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh,

Sirf Guru Kirpa Nal - By Guru's Grace alone...

Please --- I beg you sangat! If something, anything at all, moved you, act on it. Don't put it on the shelf and forget it. whatever you took inspiration or ideas, please use it, do it, live it... don't wait... whether its about taking amrit, or fighting the 5 vices, or bringing more love into your life for others and God, or what... please ACT on what you felt...

thats my only request.

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh,

Sirf Guru Kirpa Nal - By Guru's Grace alone...

Please --- I beg you sangat! If something, anything at all, moved you, act on it. Don't put it on the shelf and forget it. whatever you took inspiration or ideas, please use it, do it, live it... don't wait... whether its about taking amrit, or fighting the 5 vices, or bringing more love into your life for others and God, or what... please ACT on what you felt...

thats my only request.

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh

d_oh.gif

I have come out of hibernation for just this...

My dear friend Ambrosia or "amber" has made YOM! Wow, it is a refreshing to see this, after all, i have seen Amrit grow in sikhi for some time now. It was a big surprise, since i do come here once a month usually and scan the forums here, to see whats up. Then i saw my friend on the side of the screen, and OMG!!!

Anyways, i may not be following the sikhi lifestyle anymore, however, i have great respect for all sikhs! Grats to Amrit Kaur and ss.com.

-Darcy Cardinal "lionchild"

(going back into hibernation)