Does Sikhi Support A Communist State?

PunjabiBlaze

I was wondering if you guys thought that sikhism supported a communist economy with a democratic government. Since Sikhism supports equality for all and also that monetary value does not count toward your true life achievements, I believe that a communist economy would work for us. In a communist nation, all the money is given back to the government and then redistributed equally toward all citizens. All citizens would do their work as hard as they can for their country so that It can survive.

Countries like Russia and China aren't communist economy's because some people make more money then others. The only part of these countries that is communist is the how the government works. China doesn't even have elections.

If the Sikhs ever had a nation of their own I think a Communist Democracy would work. The people elect their leaders, the leaders make sure there is no low class or high class, only a middle class.

I know that there is currently no country that works like this because it wouldn't work with selfish citizens. A country needs to supply its people with food. All governments that fall or have rebellions, are ones that can't supply its people with food. If a country has a communist economy, it is possible that the workers won't work hard, because they know they will get paid the same as others. This can cause a collapse in the government system.

I believe if any people could make a communist democracy work, it would be the Sikhs. Have a government that works like America, but then an economy that works as communism. We would need strong citizens and strong leaders.

Unless I'm mistaken in my readings, Bhagat Singh supported have a communist system and was an admirer of Vladimir Lenin, the creator of the USSR.

Thoughts?

I was wondering if you guys thought that sikhism supported a communist economy with a democratic government. Since Sikhism supports equality for all and also that monetary value does not count toward your true life achievements, I believe that a communist economy would work for us. In a communist nation, all the money is given back to the government and then redistributed equally toward all citizens. All citizens would do their work as hard as they can for their country so that It can survive.

Countries like Russia and China aren't communist economy's because some people make more money then others. The only part of these countries that is communist is the how the government works. China doesn't even have elections.

If the Sikhs ever had a nation of their own I think a Communist Democracy would work. The people elect their leaders, the leaders make sure there is no low class or high class, only a middle class.

I know that there is currently no country that works like this because it wouldn't work with selfish citizens. A country needs to supply its people with food. All governments that fall or have rebellions, are ones that can't supply its people with food. If a country has a communist economy, it is possible that the workers won't work hard, because they know they will get paid the same as others. This can cause a collapse in the government system.

I believe if any people could make a communist democracy work, it would be the Sikhs. Have a government that works like America, but then an economy that works as communism. We would need strong citizens and strong leaders.

Unless I'm mistaken in my readings, Bhagat Singh supported have a communist system and was an admirer of Vladimir Lenin, the creator of the USSR.

Thoughts?

Simple ansewer No,Communists don't believe in God we do ,Communists oppose creation of Khalistan

Thoughts?

Simple ansewer No,Communists don't believe in God we do ,Communists oppose creation of Khalistan

Just because communists don't believe in god, that means its not a good concept. Its not like a religous communism wouldnt work. theirs no difference. Your simply saying that the communists that are in india and elsewhere are a certain way, thats total besides the point. Did you read the whole message? I spoke about a communist economy, not a communist form of government.

Thoughts?

Just because communists don't believe in god, that means its not a good concept. Its not like a religous communism wouldnt work. theirs no difference. Your simply saying that the communists that are in india and elsewhere are a certain way, thats total besides the point. Did you read the whole message? I spoke about a communist economy, not a communist form of government.

No communist system is failure and sikhism gives complete ideology we need only codification MARXISM is mirage which plays fraud upon the people communists of punjab r biggest enemies of sikhs who r involed in killings of sikh famlies only relation with communist pigs is to destroy them h.s sujeet, satpal dang r enemies of sikhs . furhter we have best concept of LANGAR, PANGAT, AND VAND KE CHAKNA why we adopt the failed imported and fraudy system BOOKS OF marxism deserved to be dumped in drains it should be best treatment and their followers in Punjab deserved to be killed.

tell me a simple thing.... U WORK FOR WHOLE DAY... I SIT FREE.. AND END OF THE DAY I SHARE UR MONEY... this is communism...is it FAIR... decide urself.....

2ndly... Bhagat Singh is no gr8 personality... hundred others also laid their lives for freedom.. Bhagat sngh just got some more publicity.. dats it..

and 1st freedom fighter was Bhai Maharaj Singh of Nabha State.. perhaps nobody remembers him.. and 1st war of independence was in 1845.. fought between sikhs and british.. and hindus supported british...

When Bhai Rama Singh explains his dream about Khalistan, his description of the economy fits with that of communism. Everyone would work for 4 hours of the day and this work/money would go to the state.

Capitalism is all about making more money and greed.

Communism is the biggest fraud on human kind and it is just the mirage which sends man to destruction why we follow failed system as sikhism has given us the perfect system and economy it is question of understanding communism and communists r our enemies which deserves to be wiped out.

tell me a simple thing.... U WORK FOR WHOLE DAY... I SIT FREE.. AND END OF THE DAY I SHARE UR MONEY... this is communism...is it FAIR... decide urself.....

2ndly... Bhagat Singh is no gr8 personality... hundred others also laid their lives for freedom.. Bhagat sngh just got some more publicity.. dats it..

and 1st freedom fighter was Bhai Maharaj Singh of Nabha State.. perhaps nobody remembers him.. and 1st war of independence was in 1845.. fought between sikhs and british.. and hindus supported british...

U r true another greatest freedom fighter was Surya Sen a bengali brahmin involved in Chittagong armoury sack his role model was sikhism and inspiration was GURU GOBIND SINGH JIand BANDA SINGH BAHADUR. khudiram bose ideal was also same they never regarded any of hindu heros as role models. Bhagat Singh was glorified more as he cutt his hair. Bhagat Singh has no comparison with sikh fighters like sukha ,jinda hawara sikh fighters have made greater sacrifices bhagat singh is nothing as compared to them this is the bitter truth.

Guest Dancing Warrior

If I had the choice between Cuba and Pakistan I would choose Cuba any day of the week. Cuba struggles yet flourishes even under US embargo and Pakistan continues to go down the toilet even with the US pumping billions in to it.

FREEDOM OF RELIGION IS A CUBAN REALITY, A COMMUNIST STATE

FREEDOM OF RELIGION IS A PAKISTANI MYTH A STATE FOUNDED ON ITS RELIGION

Rock on Fidel Castro!! :nihungsmile:

The Gurus lungar is not defined by who works the longest, who has the most money, who has the biggest assets, everybody puts in to the pot what they can and then it’s shared equally even if you are communist, capitalist, atheist or Buddhist you all get the same, equally.

Is this capitalist ideology? rolleyes.gif

How many of our Gurus were elected by votes and ballots? rolleyes.gif

Don’t get me wrong where the system fails it fails be it communist or capitalist etc but both do a lot better then states based on religious zeal.

If I had the choice between Cuba and Pakistan I would choose Cuba any day of the week. Cuba struggles yet flourishes even under US embargo and Pakistan continues to go down the toilet even with the US pumping billions in to it.

FREEDOM OF RELIGION IS A CUBAN REALITY, A COMMUNIST STATE

FREEDOM OF RELIGION IS A PAKISTANI MYTH A STATE FOUNDED ON ITS RELIGION

Rock on Fidel Castro!! :nihungsmile:

The Gurus lungar is not defined by who works the longest, who has the most money, who has the biggest assets, everybody puts in to the pot what they can and then it’s shared equally even if you are communist, capitalist, atheist or Buddhist you all get the same, equally.

Is this capitalist ideology? rolleyes.gif

How many of our Gurus were elected by votes and ballots? rolleyes.gif

Don’t get me wrong where the system fails it fails be it communist or capitalist etc but both do a lot better then states based on religious zeal.

U R talking outdated u say religion based states r cruel see the genocide commited by BLOODY LENIN during RUSSIAN REVOLUTION communists killed 5 million innocent people and TZAR who quited was killed and his sons aged 10 and 13 were beheaded and their remains were discovred in 1991. STALIN killed 5 crore people and among his victims were FORMER SOVIET president gorvachov families stalin,s intelligence agencies used to kidnap young newly born kids to recrit them as loyal communist fighter. RUSSIA commited excesses in HUNGRY, POLAND ,CHEKVOSLOVIA AND AFGANISTAN PROVED THEIR waterloo STALIN AND LENIN are biggest killer of human beings than islamic fanatics u talk about cuba where daily people r leaving and was biggest sponser of terorrism and was responsible for the missile crisis in1963 I will prefer all leftists to be killed in same manner as they killed other people then wronly claim tha only religious people are blood thirty . see what the naxallites in india r doing they kidnap yong chindren and cutt off their bodyparts and wipe out children of tribals who do not support them.throw the lenin stalin and marx books in drain .