Innocents-shaheed Bhai Dilavar Singh Ji?

Singhstah

GurooFateh sangat ji.

I have nothing but respect for someone like Shaheed Bhai Dilavar Singh Ji, who was willing to give up their life for Sikhi. However the question I must ask is, due to the fact that it was a bomb used in assasinating Beanta, were innocents killed??. It was done at a time when there were no other innocent people about right??

Babbar Khalsa Zindabad

Bhull Chukk maaf.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GurooFateh sangat ji.

I have nothing but respect for someone like Shaheed Bhai Dilavar Singh Ji, who was willing to give up their life for Sikhi. However the question I must ask is, due to the fact that it was a bomb used in assasinating Beanta, were innocents killed??. It was done at a time when there were no other innocent people about right??

Babbar Khalsa Zindabad

Bhull Chukk maaf.

fateh ji

if u know someone is a killer and u still give their sides, then you are as responsible as the killer. 17-19 ppls who killed (i hope) were all his body guard and chamchey, now if someone is that close to beanta, then they wud have known every truth of what beanta had done to sikh youth. hence they are also responsible ****.

bhul chuk maaf karni :WW:

gujj ke balaawo:

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh

^^^WOW ! What hate !! Since when did Khalsa start thinking like that.

Every arrow of Guru Gobind Singh ji was mounted with half an ounce of gold. Its object was to alleviate the suffering of the person killed or injured. There was no hate. Can you see him or any of his Khalsa saying, " You deserve to die a dog's death because you choose to fight under Aurangzeb's army"

Can you see Bhai Kanhayia Ji saying to injured Mughal Soldiers, " I won't give you any water, you dirty dog"

What a shame.....

In the eyes of religion killing anyone is a sin... how i see it is one man taking revenge on a man who was a threat to his people, he felt in his own heart that what he was doing was right, im sure they had contemplated on the fact that innocents may die and i am sure they are willing to pay the consequences of it in the here after.

My understanding is that the people that died were Beanta's Body Guards. Therefore they must have been close to Beanta, meaning they were trusted and understood everything that was going on with the killing of Innocent Sikh Youths.

Maybe they underestimated the threat to a certain degree or maybe they were truly dedicated to their jobs but they had to of known that some kind of attack was imminent.

With this in mind, they chose to protect this man from harm. Protecting a killer, a butcher is nothing honorable.

Were they innocent? I don't think so b/c they followed Beanta's orders, these guys must of participated in the killings to show their dedication to the state b/c I don't think that they would choose just "any" officer to protect Beanta

^^^WOW ! What hate !! Since when did Khalsa start thinking like that.

Every arrow of Guru Gobind Singh ji was mounted with half an ounce of gold. Its object was to alleviate the suffering of the person killed or injured. There was no hate. Can you see him or any of his Khalsa saying, " You deserve to die a dog's death because you choose to fight under Aurangzeb's army"

Can you see Bhai Kanhayia Ji saying to injured Mughal Soldiers, " I won't give you any water, you dirty dog"

What a shame.....

fateh jio

sorry if that hurt anyone, but that wasnt hate. i just expressed my thoughts. guru ji is guru ji, we cant even dream to think the way he does. anyways, i hope its common understanding that its a rule of war that anyone who is on ur enemy side will be your enemy and if u dont kill that person as well then u are not gonna win the battle.

i do understand that its sad when people who are directly not responsible for a deed are killed for no reason, but veer ji, just close your eyes and think about the time when 1000's and 1000;s of innocent young sikh boys were killed in fake encounters.

what had they done to beanta?

what did they say to indian govt?

were they really terrorists?

you can still see pictures, small kids of 3-4-5 yrs were also killed in these fake encounters, how can someone be a threat to nation at that age?

how can someone be terrorist at the age of 5?

beanta done something terribly wrong, same as indra, and there was no other option them to pay the price for it.

bhul chuk maaf karni :WW:

gujj ke balaawo:

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh

^^^^

I don't deny what you say.

But in you post your choice of words were very poor. Although now you have edited it to say "hence they are also responsible ****". You know what I am talking about.

I highly doubt that all the ones killed were his guards. I know for a fact that one of them was a medical doctor. He might have been the chief minister's doctor but imagine how many countless lives he must have cured or saved in his career. Please don't make assumptions on the dead bystanders.

^^^^

I don't deny what you say.

But in you post your choice of words were very poor. Although now you have edited it to say "hence they are also responsible ****". You know what I am talking about.

I highly doubt that all the ones killed were his guards. I know for a fact that one of them was a medical doctor. He might have been the chief minister's doctor but imagine how many countless lives he must have cured or saved in his career. Please don't make assumptions on the dead bystanders.

So what 'If you harbour Terrorists,you are with the Terrorists' George Bush,Same thing applies here,his people knew what the score was,and they got what was comming I Salute the Shaheeds act.

Guest SatwantBeantKehar

WJKK WJKF

Parnam shaheeda noo, :WW:

Now that veer Jagtar singh hawara and Balwant singh have been sentenced to death, I cant but admire the striking resemblances between Beanta assasination and Massa Ragghar assasination by sukha singh and mehtab singh.

Sikhism doesn't believe in hate but it does believe in justice which was finally served by these brave singhs. The assasination was effective as it substantially reduced the number of summary killings that beanta govt along with 'supercop' KP Gill had undertaken.

"Kabeer jis marne te jag dare mere man anand

Marne hee te payieye pooran parmanand. "