Anti-hindu Campaign By Some Members

sikh supreme

I would like to ask those brothers who are making anti-hindu comments and videos on youtube to stop because vast majority of hindus are not the enemys of Sikhs. They do not wish to harm or bring ill will to our community, their scriptures do not talk of conquesting, converting or making the non-hindus pay non-hindu tax.

Respect your hindu brothers and let them believe in what they want as long as doesnt harm you directly!

Remember one of the fundamental messages of Sikhism.

"No one is my enemy

No one is a foreigner

Will all I am at peace

God within us renders us

Incapable of hate and prejudice."

- Guru Nanak Dev Ji

Respect your hindu brothers and let them believe in what they want as long as doesnt harm you directly...

to quote sikh supreme.

I would like to refer you to the recordings of Sant jarnail Singh for the Dharam yudh morcha of the early 80s .

you will see that altho the hindus may generally not have ill feelings towards the sikhs, but they dont realy have any positve feelings either. So thier indefference to the plight of the Sikhs has harmed us directly, whether they like it or not. If you read the histrey of post 1947 you will see how much the govt have harmed us, ( made up of hindus) and how many hindus reallyhad the heartflet sympathy to even register one dissaproval of what the govt did against us. So plz dont giv us all that, abouyt the hindus dont harm us.

All that it takes for evil to succeed is for good to do nothing. so the evil govt commited crimes against sikhs, and the good (hindus) did nothing. So the evil succeeded.

However saying that i am not against the hindus per se. I am against hypocrisy and more importantly stupidity like what has been shown in the quote above.

chatanga

The govt of India maybe made up of hindus but they do not represent hindu's. Fair enough expose the RSS, VHP, Baj Rang Dal if you have evidence that they were involved in anti-sikh propaganda or attacks. But remember the vast majority of converts to Sikhism come and came from Hinduism. If you want Sikhi to reach out to these people attacking hindus is not a bright idea. Whereas Islam on the other hand has a very different agenda clearly and explictly states what it thinks of non-muslims and how a muslim should treat the kafir.

Asking from help from pakistani muslims to defeat India to get half a kilo of punjab is very short sightedness. Once the islamics are there they will seek to ethnically cleanse non-muslims once again from their non-muslim indignous lands and claim it as their own. Hinduism is a dharmic religion is pularistic like sikhism and we should respect it more than abrahmic religions especially Islam.

That is way I say if in long term we do not want our Sikh brothers and sisters to suffer the same fate as 1947 and see Sikhs ethnically cleasened from their own homeland (pakistani occupied punjab) we must remember who the real long term foe is and what their agenda is!

The govt of India maybe made up of hindus but they do not represent hindu's. Fair enough expose the RSS, VHP, Baj Rang Dal if you have evidence that they were involved in anti-sikh propaganda or attacks. But remember the vast majority of converts to Sikhism come and came from Hinduism. If you want Sikhi to reach out to these people attacking hindus is not a bright idea. Whereas Islam on the other hand has a very different agenda clearly and explictly states what it thinks of non-muslims and how a muslim should treat the kafir.

Asking from help from pakistani muslims to defeat India to get half a kilo of punjab is very short sightedness. Once the islamics are there they will seek to ethnically cleanse non-muslims once again from their non-muslim indignous lands and claim it as their own. Hinduism is a dharmic religion is pularistic like sikhism and we should respect it more than abrahmic religions especially Islam.

That is way I say if in long term we do not want our Sikh brothers and sisters to suffer the same fate as 1947 and see Sikhs ethnically cleasened from their own homeland (pakistani occupied punjab) we must remember who the real long term foe is and what their agenda is!

GURU NANAK WASNT AN IDOL WORSHIPER,BAMANS HAVE BEEN THE REAL ENEMY FOR CENTURIES DIVIDING AND RULING MAKING SIKHS FIGHT MUSLIMS WHILE THEY SIT BACK.GANGU BRAHMIN,CHANDHU,DOGRAS,HINDU HILL KINGS ,GANDHIS,NEHRU,RSS,VHP HIDDEN ENEMY'S SHADOWS WE MISSED THEY WERE THE ONES WHO INITIATED AND STIRED THEY WERE THE CUNNIING ONES ,NEVER FORGET THE SACRIFICE OF PEER BUDHU SHAH AND THE 700 ARMY OF SUFI MUSLIMS GURU JI HAD

Im not for Islam but Muslims right now are not Ruling the Akal Thakt they don't have Agents in Panjab such as Badal they don't push to attack Golden Temple like in 1984,they don't push us away from Lahore while India stops us going to Lahore.wake up smell the coffe Bhindranwale had enough Muslim associates.Not terrorist jihadis but peaceful Muslims

lol that is what they dont realise! They so blinded by their anger and hate towards Indian govt (Justly so) that they think only hindus run it. This is not true many christians, sikhs, parsis and others also contribute to what happens in the Indian states.

The hindu fundamentalist groups are a threat but not a bigger threat to islamic jihadi types who do not have the pularistic thinking or respect for other faiths to co-exist in equality sense. The Islamic ideology is to want to undermine others and then to take over, they do it on several confronts. We must always remember what the long term agenda is of Islam (global conquest and impostion of 7th century shariah law throught the islamic superstate khalifat) compared to what the short term goals maybe for our people (ie nationhood - Khalistan) which would be engulfed by the islamic hordes once again if we do not forget who the real opposition to humanity and freedom is.