Why Do People Want Khalistan?

PunjabiBlaze

maybe so, but the police, the politicians, the schools, they are all run by punjabi sikhs. I just don't think Khalistan would be any better. And I don't think that we are getting preciduces in the career field in punjab. Maybe outside, but that would happen with any minority. The prime minister is a sikh and the chief of the army and the chief of the economy planning commision are sikh. This is all at a national level.

I think some of you may have been misled by others. I will base my arguements on now, because I live now. Some of you may be living in the past.

blaze, do you know that Udham Singhs anniversary is being celebrated this week? And how people are celebrating! He took revenge for Jallianwala 26 , yes 26 years after it happened. So if you use your argument about living in the moment and not in the past then obvioulsy Udham Singh was a terrorist yeah?

And let me tell you summat. The holocaust of the Jews happened over 60 years ago. And they are still looking for Nazis who committed that terror against their people.

If this happened to your family , you would not , beleive me, hold the views that you have now. And that is the shame really, that you view other Sikhs as strangers , and not as your brothers, becasue I hold all Sikhs as my brothers in faith, and if any injustice happens to any of them then it happens to me as well.

Read Sikh history and you will see how Guru Ji gave his life for the protection of hindu dharma. A shaheedi that they have refused to recognise for the last 60 years. They havent changed that view in the last 5 years, so why are you so sure that no discrminiation takes place against the Sikhs? It has been taking place against the Gurus!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blaze, do you know that Udham Singhs anniversary is being celebrated this week? And how people are celebrating! He took revenge for Jallianwala 26 , yes 26 years after it happened.
Veeray I think it was 21 years. Jallianwala Bagh massacre was on April 19, 1919, and dusht O'Dwyer was sent out of planet earth on March 13, 1940. Shaheed Udham Singh attained Shaheedi on July 30, 1941.

Guest Dancing Warrior
All I can add is that The Battle should have been outside the GOLDEN TEMPLE, because the Sikh militants where inside the complex it gave the indian government an excuse. (I am not sure what I said is right because I dont know if the Indian government was targetting the complex initially)

That’s a valid point. I can’t understand why the Jung was not fought away from built up areas, the public, and of course the Hari Mandir sahib?

All I can add is that The Battle should have been outside the GOLDEN TEMPLE, because the Sikh militants where inside the complex it gave the indian government an excuse. (I am not sure what I said is right because I dont know if the Indian government was targetting the complex initially)

That’s a valid point. I can’t understand why the Jung was not fought away from built up areas, the public, and of course the Hari Mandir sahib?

Historically, it is seen that Anandpur Sahib is the safest place for Sikhs when it comes to war like situations. The forts of Anandpur Sahib with their inter-connecting underground tunnels were meant for defence and war-like purposes.

The indian gonernment has madea model of Golden temple complex and army was practicing long time for it.

Why did attack happen on exactly June 6?.

There was no other place for Sant jee.

They use tanks, they can easily cut supplies, but they want to give lesson to sikh.

Why were sikhs captured and short later with there hands tied by there dastars?

The body of major general Subeg singh was not allowed to be creamated and they led the body to degrade with time.

They use poisnous gas inside Bhora of Akal takht.

The sol aim of Indian army was to kill max number of sikhs so they attack on 6 June, to hurt us spiritually. The max sangat was on that day.

Why was not enought time and warnings given to innocent sangat to vacate, there were children and women inside. But army started its operation without rescuing them, this not even happen in lal masjid.

The act done by armu to use tanks is one of the biggest incidence of cowardness in the history of planet.

Guest Dancing Warrior

From what I understand Sant Jarnail Singh ji knew days before the conflict that the army was making its way towards the complex, I mean most of Punjab did, I just wanted to know why they decided to fight within the complex?

If it was common knowledge that the attack was going to happen and the sole purpose was to “destroy Sikhi” by attacking the Hari Mandir Sahib I thought it would have made more sense to vacate the complex and show the world the true intentions of the Sarkar Government? By staying within the complex did it not give the Government the excuse it’s accused of wanting?

52 hukams of Guru Gobind Singh Ji

52 Hukams (orders) by Guru Gobind Singh Ji have been reproduced with translations.

27) Sutantar Vicharna. Raaj Kaaj dian kamaan tae doosrae mutaa dia purshaan noo huk nahi daenaa -

Rule Independently. In the affaris of government, do not give people of other religions authority/power.

bombs would still have landed on the parikrama anyway. Dancing Warrior i know that you know your history. during the panjabi morcha in the 60s the police went to arrest the morcha demonstrators at sgpc head office which is not too near the parikrama, but tear gas shells and bullets still hit the parikrama killing several people there. How could the ravan sena be so rubbish with their aim as to miss their targets by over a hundred metres? In 84 even if the war was outside bombs would still have fallen on Darbar Sahib.

Also i want to ask you as a supporter of Budha Dal and its Nihang traditions, why when the ravan sena in 1964 went to Gurdwara Paonta Sahib in Himachel pardesh, to clear the gurdwara of Nihangs, why did the Nihangs not fight their battle outside of the gurdwara, instaed the ravan sena entered gurdwara sahib and killed many Nihangs and casued other damage?

Thats a valid point as well ok? There was No built up area there, no or little public, but of course there was the glorious shrine of our Guru.

i look forward to your reply.

chatanga

I'm not too bothered about it but can someone (from ADMIN) let me know why some of my posts were edited here?

I'm just curious as to what you think was unacceptable? Send me a private msg if you don't want to post it on the thread.

Mod Note: Discuss the message not messenger.. We edit posts where members are getting personal to each other in negative way. To keep discussion healthy we have to edit lots of replies.

sant ji like anyone else was a normal man and as that he made mistakes, however the main blame must lie with the government and the fact this was planned any decent war strategist would say that the should have gone inside the complex as firstly the govt shouldnt have never attacked a holy shrine and because of the inter connected tunnels and the thousands of sadsanghat!

bhul chuk maf :wub: