English Version Of The Guru Granth Sahib

Guest Guest

This threads shows the true state sikhs are in today. The first two posts are the only on topic posts, rest is garbage. gal ki hundi te kisse hor hi cheej te argument shuru ho janda. There was no issue to start with and if there was, it has been blown outta proportion. All i can see is people on the driver seat of a car called EGO or is it IGNORANCE ? :wub:

menu mere father ne ik gal dassi si and now i can see how true it was... ik waari do munde (sikh) kulfi lenn jaande aa..te kulfiwaale kolle ik kulfi hundi aa... donne apas larr pennde aa..ki mein lenni aa..mein lenni aa... ghasun-mukki ho jaande aa... bahmana da munda paise de ke last kulfi vi le jaanda... hun sikh mundiya nu koi puche ..pattandaro je na larrde te ik kulfi nu vand ke shak lennde ..thoda kuch jaanda si??? hun dekhi jao ik duje de muh kanni..te patt do ik dujje de joore.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

advice is given here, im sorry ji for i didnt mean to offend any1 as that is not the point of the thread, but lecturing the rest of us on in your own words "actually reading the guru granth sahib ji" makes you come of as patronising! this thread could have easily been solved by your cousin coming back on looking at the comment and saying sorry, and pointing out she didnt mean to make the accidental mistake, thats all! to ask forgiveness of guru ji is nothing we should do it daily at his lotus feet so why the big deal nw?! you say "trust me i used to live and do seva with a granthi" this is fantastic for you, and we should all strive to become better people but the fact remains no one is slating anyone, humility goes both ways.

as for an english version of SGGJ you can find the link above helpful that was posted by akirtghan or alternatively try googling it, as for GGSJ in your own house only the most commited people should take Guru ji into there own house, maybe as veer ji said learn the language slowly and then ask your local gurdwara! NO OFFENCE IS INTENDED

bhul chuk maf :wub:

Dear khalistani_lioness,

Thank you for scouring my reply looking for a fault. I am not a born English speaker - i am from Punjab. If you would reply to me in Punjabi and made a miniscule mistake, i would not reprimand you for it. You know full well i mean no offence to the Guru Granth Sahib.

I hope you nitpicking at my response has made you happy.

I am saddened at your contribution to this thread.

i hope you learn more about Sikhism soon and i hope it makes you a better contributor.

Please feel free to scour this email for mistakes khalistani_lioness.

LOOOOOOOOL

dat jus makes me creasee LOLLLLL

cuz i no who it is vividlyyy LOLLl

*imaigining rection of the penji*

LOOOOOOL

Dear khalistani_lioness,

Thank you for scouring my reply looking for a fault. I am not a born English speaker - i am from Punjab. If you would reply to me in Punjabi and made a miniscule mistake, i would not reprimand you for it. You know full well i mean no offence to the Guru Granth Sahib.

i hope you learn more about Sikhism soon and i hope it makes you a better contributor.

LOOOOOOOOL

LOOOOOOL

bhaisahib i had no idea that u were from india so pls forgive me

i know bhai sahib very well Akirtghan and i know wat a gursikh he is.any gursikh wud have reacted the same way

grow up and stop acting like a little child

i also hope that maharaj blesses me n i am able to learn abt sikhi

just one thing to point out-sikhi isnt an 'ism',its a way of life

n for someone from punjab ur english is very good

n yes my reaction was laughter same as urs mani soo shush b4 i let out all ur secrets on sikhsangat.silly boy lol

Dear khalistani_lioness,

LOOOOOOOOL

LOOOOOOL

bhaisahib i had no idea that u were from india so pls forgive me

i know bhai sahib very well Akirtghan and i know wat a gursikh he is.any gursikh wud have reacted the same way

grow up and stop acting like a little child

i also hope that maharaj blesses me n i am able to learn abt sikhi

just one thing to point out-sikhi isnt an 'ism',its a way of life

n for someone from punjab ur english is very good

n yes my reaction was laughter same as urs mani soo shush b4 i let out all ur secrets on sikhsangat.silly boy lol

my secrets??

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ma dassan phir?

vjkk vjkp

bhajis nd bhenjis

wat is the use of arguing ehh?

help the bhenji instead of arguing and just being plain stupid.

if she wrote something by mistake there is no need 2 make a huge argument over it just point it out ( as akritghan paji did.)

we r no1 2 point fingers at sum1 we hardly kno thts nt our job...

n menu ki patha bhajii- tht made me laugh 2 lol sorry bhenji hehe

now bak 2 the topic - there are saroops of dhan dhan siri guroo granth sahib ji maharaj available at the sikh missionary society in southall with translations

hope tht helped and as akritghan paji mentioned - santhiaa is very important

daas

jivan singh

vjkk vjkp