Nihangs - Lohgarh Collection

Freed

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AWESOME pics

really inspiring

i too have loved nihungs since a kid, though i've seen few in real life.

one actually talked to me though!

It was at a nagar kirtan in UNion City. I went to take some shaster bacj from maharaj ji's sawaree, after mahar ji left of course, and the Nihung was sitting on the top by himself.

Nihung

"Aagiyan foajan?"

Me

"...haanji"

"Chardi Kala?"

"...haanji"

"Fateh"

"Fateh"

it was awesome just seeing a farladhari nihang singh ji and talking to him. i had never seen him before, even during the nagar kirtan, nor havi i seen him since. ididn't see him in any pictures either. . .

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...
Guest Quepbeeli

The topic of discussion may appear a bit unlikely but I took my period to observe this losing weight method. Losing weight may be the major concern of most overweight people; I know how it feels whenever you feel that excess chunk of body fat around your waist and how clumsy felt when performing tasking recreation. I know eventually you keep conducting a Google look through to how to lose fat, burn belly excess fat etc. There is a number of information out there on losing weight; some are useful to an extent I've got to confess.

Today I most certainly will discuss with that you proven way to shed fat. I have this friend in the Bank where My partner and i work and this girl weighed 110 kilogram, she had some fractured leg as well as uses crutches i really could not advice her to complete exercises so that they can lose weight as that has been not possible. My partner and i called up some other friend who advertises this burn body fat meizitang capsules and a great order was nestled. My friend really wanted to lose weight as well as I was desperate that will help. We got the fat-burning capsules; it was 60 capsules in the pack. The recommended serving is 2 capsules per day.

The next day she visited me and told me she did not sense that eating, she simply drank water. It appeared like the capsules had absorbed her system. Before I continue together with the story, I researched this losing weight product and it's 100% herbal without having any side effects. It can be a Chinese weight loss drug actually. She continued along with the pills and in the beginning there was virtually no reasonable change for ones first 2 weeks, I advised her to look scale up the 3rd week. She came to be effective smiling in the morning; I asked your girlfriend why she was smiling and she screamed "I feel so glad My group is losing weight. " She previously had dropped to ninety five kilogram in 3 weeks losing 15 kilogram in the way. This story is not to sell everyone into anything; it's just some sort of life testimonial to a weight loss item my friend used. She got the girl second pack involving 60 capsules yesterday and is particularly living it upwards.

I strongly recommend this fat loss product for anyone ready burn fat to the reasonable extent. This does work and I am content with testify to the wonder works of this fat burning pill.

botanical slimming soft gel meizitang botanical slimming meizitang botanical slimming meizitang botanical slimming soft gel slimming capsule botanical slimming soft gel slimming botanical slimming capsule meizitang botanical slimming meizitang botanical slimming botanical slimming soft gel slimming botanical slimming capsule slimming capsule

http://kntfurn.com.au/cert/slimming

http://vivi88fashion.com/cert/slimming

http://uk.pangoo.com/cert/slimming

Organic Slimming Meizitang Gentle Gel: One Of the best Kept Secret in Fat burning

Organic Slimming Meizitang Soft Gel: One Of the finest Kept Secret in Weight loss

Botanical Slimming Meizitang Very soft Gel: One Of the highest quality Kept Secret in Fat reduction