Shopping

some singh

vjkk vjkf sangat. i was wondering if anyone knew of good stores/malls to shop in, in the state of washington. i know alota of sangat from surrey/abby go to the states to shop, and i was wondering if they could tell me good places to shop there. iam looking for name brand things like armani..hugo boss, guess,.. that kind of stuff and i dont want to spend krazy dollars. can anyone help me? thnx. vjkk vjkf.

p.s i know there are gonna be people out there that are gonna say that fashion has nothing to do with religion etc... but iam just trying to find good clothes at a decent price, iam not trying to be a model. so u can say all u want, but its not gonna hit me.

EBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

although me not from the America i knw that ull find it difficult to get top-brand desinger gear over the counter...................look on the net im sure ju will find summat

i got a pair of lovely Armani Jeans for £15 man :wub:

and a lovely Dress for £10

I always get the best bargains on line :awesome:

i wanna comeeeeeee. any excuse to shop lol

i got a pair of lovely Armani Jeans for £15 man :D

and a lovely Dress for £10

I always get the best bargains on line :awesome:

i can beat that, got a dress for 8quid!! thats only coz i know someone who works in the shop hehe they got me 50% off :wub:

• 4 weeks later...