Villain?

.:SanmukH:.

.: Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh :.

bhidrawale_185_20070820.jpg

Is this how the majority of people out there see Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale? sad.gif

Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale

He's a reminder of how quests for religious purity can turn rabid. He emerged in the 1970s as a preacher seeking to reform the Sikhs who, swayed by prosperity and modernity, had taken to drugs and clipping their beards. This 'holy quest' inspired him to target the Nirankari sect, whom he considered untrue Sikhs, earning himself a huge following overnight. Emboldened, Bhindranwale hijacked Punjab's autonomy movement, subsequently piloting it on a flight to Khalistan. He ordered killings of Hindus as well as of Sikhs who opposed him. The nightmare lingered even after he died in Operation Bluestar in June 1984.

Link to the article.

.: Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh :.

Propaganda = is a concerted set of messages aimed at influencing the opinions or behavior of large numbers of people

dont worry ignorant people will always hate Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale BUT luckily we have places like youtube where people can see first hand what he was really like.

Propaganda = is a concerted set of messages aimed at influencing the opinions or behavior of large numbers of people

dont worry ignorant people will always hate Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale BUT luckily we have places like youtube where people can see first hand what he was really like.

The Shiv Sena have already smashed up the newspapers offices, however no arrests occured, funny that.

Bal Thackeray

This former cartoonist has reduced democratic politics to a poor caricature of what it was supposed to be—in style, in substance, and even rhetoric. He built his political following by demonising 'the other'. The South Indian in Bombay was his initial object of hate, later it became the Muslim. His speeches and articles following the demolition of the Babri Masjid sparked the ghastly 1992 Mumbai riots. His mindset is best revealed through these words of admiration for Hitler: "He did very cruel and ugly things. But he was an artist, I love him. He had the power to carry the whole nation, the mob with him. You have to think what magic he had. He was a miracle."

Updates: Outlook Under Attack

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HKL Bhagat, Sajjan Kumar, Jagdish Tytler They are the Congress party triad accused of fomenting the grisly 1984 Delhi riots, during which helpless Sikhs were set upon by bloodthirsty mobs aiming to avenge the assassination of Indira Gandhi. One inquiry commission after another—the last being the Nanavati Commission—has found evidence of their complicity in what was, like the Gujarat riots, a veritable pogrom. But all the 'credible evidence' couldn't nail the trinity in any court, revealing the Indian state's propensity to align with communalism. Writer Khushwant Singh said about those days, "I felt like a refugee in my country. In fact, I felt like a Jew in Nazi Germany."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beant Singh and Satwant Singh

When Indira Gandhi stepped out of her 1, Safdarjung Road residence on October 31, 1984, her scheduled appointment with British actor-director Peter Ustinov turned into a tryst with death. As she approached the wicket gate connecting her home to her 1, Akbar Road office, Beant Singh and Satwant Singh opened fire.Ustinov, years later, said, "What struck me as almost incredible was the activity of squirrels and vultures in the garden. They went on through the whole unpleasant business without interruption." But India was never the same. Indira's assassination prompted vast changes in the security architecture: its structure became mammoth, the vetting of security guards on VIP duty an elaborate, complex—even communal—exercise.

:wub: ohmy.gifnonono.gif horrible how people belive everything they hear and then spread it like rumours about Sant ji. i've had a couple of people come to me and say "how was he a Sant when he slept with prostitutes" !

garuntee that indian goverment pay people to sit in office's and right false stories and rumours about Sant Ji and those that faught along side him eg...Sukhdev Singh Babbar,